Cali to home owners, let's put the homeless in your backyard...

Some people are obsessed with their lawns.

Sure your lawn doesn't need some natural homeless fertilizer?

Is that really practical, though? How long does it take for the average homeless person's corpse to decompose?;)

sure there is, decrease the military and police/prison budget by about 90%... They waste that much anyway, and then we will have plenty extra for the homeless.

Bring back the loony bins.

By me they all live somewhere then around 7 In the morning they all get the boot and walk around together until they are let back it at 7pm.

Got little groups of crazies all over

That will make you real popular with the people next door.

Move in a drunk or a crazy, what could go wrong.

The idea is based on the homeless are just really good people down on their luck, which is true for a small number and this might work for. However we know that's not how this is going to work out.

"......officials hope it could be a fast and relatively inexpensive way to house the most stable individuals among the 58,000 homeless people in L.A. County."

Easy there, Judge Roy Bean.

Hey hey let’s put our wives and daughters at risk, adopt a potentially crazy, violent person today!

If they really want to help the homeless, just set up a Hard Target-style reality TV show. Any homeless person who wins an episode gets a brand new house and guaranteed income.

The losers...won't have to worry about being homeless. Or anything else, for that matter;)

I grew up splitting time between a trailer park and an Indian reservation - both were destitute and full of riff raff. Somehow this doesn't color my judgement of all people I meet.

As to the parks you go to - it sounds like a bad area of town, maybe you should try another, and while I won't deny there is a certain percentage of any population, homeless or otherwise, that are malcontents, I'm not buying your statement that all, or even most, of the homeless population are aggressive and violent individuals.

To be honest, while I don't doubt that you may have seen some homeless drug addicts, it seems weird to me that they were mad dogging you, and that all the playgrounds have been taken over by this violent hoard of homeless people. Sounds a little melodramatic to me.
Explains a lot about you and you're posting style.

If they really want to help the homeless, just set up a Hard Target-style reality TV show. Any homeless person who wins an episode gets a brand new house and guaranteed income.

The losers...won't have to worry about being homeless. Or anything else, for that matter;)
I came here to post this asshole. :sniper:

How much a bag? I never knew lawn maintenance was so complicated.

I though if your green your good.
Its about 50 for the big bag in Canada, enough for spring and summer, I apply about once every 3 weeks, not too much though or you'll be cutting the grass 2 times a week, water regularly of course and your grass will be a nice thick deep green colour.

Back