Caleb Plant street fight??

Plus he barely threw more than a jab. That definitely seems to be Caleb Plant.

Why he still in a piece of shit area like that? He is 15-0, ain't he making at least Chris Leben money?

LOL boxers are professional fist-throwers. If you're a pro boxer and can't KO some bum on the street in self-defence, you need to retire.

If your a pro boxer and you throw hard shots with no hand/wrist protection you're going to fck yourself up. He was clearly toying with the fella as well

I don't think that's him

Caleb Plant had tattoos in 2015 that the guy in the video does not have. So if it is him, it was many years ago. But I think there's a decent chance that it is him based on what people in the video are saying, his body type, and even his voice. But I think it's at least 5 years old. He is 24 now, so he was probably still a teenager in that video.

You can laugh as loud as your easily humored mind permits....
But again: there are many people who can take punches to the head pretty well and it doesn't mean they're a good fighter.
if you exercised a hint of sense you probably could easily remember a time when a shitty boxer ate punch after punch (or a shitty mma fighter ate punch after punch).... and never got KDd or KOd.

That's why there's also liver and spleen shots

Non-trained people on average tend to not exactly protect their sides (unless some super talented freak of nature)

Far more pleasant for the fists to stick them into someone's side than to land them on someone's skull

That's why there's also liver and spleen shots

Non-trained people on average tend to not exactly protect their sides (unless some super talented freak of nature)

Far more pleasant for the fists to stick them into someone's side than to land them on someone's skull

Fair point. however most non trained people don't tend to protect their head so could inadvertently be protecting those areas. Definately better to land a hard shot to the liver though if possible; as you say far better for the hands and the best way to put someone down and take the fight completely out of them

Fair point. however most non trained people don't tend to protect their head so could inadvertently be protecting those areas. Definately better to land a hard shot to the liver though if possible; as you say far better for the hands and the best way to put someone down and take the fight completely out of them

Yeah, and for the head shots, one could better use the elbows (or open palms is what they say sometimes)

Not boxing anymore, but oh well it's a street fight

At this: hopefully it is some idiot who comes at ya swinging in a straight line

Roll underneath, pick a side hehe

Yeah, and for the head shots, one could better use the elbows (or open palms is what they say sometimes)

Not boxing anymore, but oh well it's a street fight
ya, lots of people recommend palm heels, it's about the same effect as a punch and you can hit as hard as you want. the thing is, with streetfights, it's hard to keep your head , for me it was never like ring stuff, work out stuff, there was the unpredictable variable that always made me want to just overkill. the last time i almost got into a fight, it was some homeless guy who started rushing me, and I was so out of practice that I hesitated just long enough for him to get past kicking range, fortunately, I got ready to gouge his eyes, he saw this and quickly backed up, but my thoughts were "was a time I would have thrown a kick before he even got that close" but it has been so long since i was dealing with that kind of stuff on a daily basis that it threw a little hesitance in there, it's been called "the freeze" by many people and it's a natural thing but if you lose any momentum, it might not be possible to get it back in a streetfight. You saw how the boxer was knocked off his feet at first, woe unto him if there was another guy coming at him or even several other guys. i don't think there should be any holding back in those situations, and I have come out on the wrong end before too, mainly because i was trying to see if it was a real threat or not. People who attack other people take advantage of that, they take advantage of having the first move too. But the human body is really so fragile that you could really end things quickly if you go about it right.

Back