Cake and Gravy

word. I try and get around 50 on low carb day, 20-30 on medium, and as little as possible on high carb. I did have some olive oil in certain things like sweet potato fries. Still, good catch, I could do better.

Are your low-carb days also very-low-cal? They must be. They are, right?

I have two airplane meals, one Mcdonald's meal, one pot roast meal, one ham sandwich and chicken and squash tomato sauce meal, and one Taco Bell meal's worth of dumps in my stomach now.

how do you eat only 50g of fat on low carb day? How many calories are you getting on those days? I'm trying to keep it under 100g of carbs daily, which isn't too hard, but i end up getting a ton of fat in my diet. I guess more chicken breast is the answer?

I should say there is a very disappointing amount of cake and gravy in this log.

I didn't follow any plan today. Too busy.

10:00am
english muffin with about a tbsp of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey

1:45
about 5 oz of chicken and 4 oz of top round w/ A-1 sauce

5:30
5 mini snickers
couple gulps of 2% milk

7:45
2oz of whole wheat pasta
2tbsp of low fat pasta sauce
4 oz of ground up turkey

9:30pm
2 pints of chocolate milk

how do you eat only 50g of fat on low carb day? How many calories are you getting on those days? I'm trying to keep it under 100g of carbs daily, which isn't too hard, but i end up getting a ton of fat in my diet. I guess more chicken breast is the answer?

96/4 beef has only 7 grams of fat in 6oz. Chicken, tuna, whey, egg beaters. All low in fat. I have been around 30-40 grams of carbs a day and 40-50 fat.

I think I just dumped out yesterday's taco bell meal.

7:00am
Shake: 2 cups of oats, 1.5 scoops of protein, cinnamon

10:30am
4oz of whole wheat pasta
3oz of ground turkey
1/2 cup of low fat/low sodium pasta sauce

10:50am
1 cherry danish. Not as good as it looked.

1:15
shake: 2 cups of oats, 1.5 scoops of protein, cinnamon

2:50
2 cups of chocolate milk

3:35
Turkey sandwich
1 apple

6:25
3 oz of ground turkey and sliced onion
2 cups of brown rice

Im shocked to see chicken breasts and brown rice in here. 5 mini snickers is more like it.

This log sucks now. You need to fix your diet.

I know. I feel sad reading it. I do "feel" better though.

I have two airplane meals, one Mcdonald's meal, one pot roast meal, one ham sandwich and chicken and squash tomato sauce meal, and one Taco Bell meal's worth of dumps in my stomach now.
No alcohol?

My 50 g would be added fats like peanut butter, fish oil, olive oil, etc. I don't really count the fats in my chicken and pasta's. I should regarding my turkey and steaks but I don't. I don't remember how many calories my days consist of. I will check fitday later and find out.

I should say there is a very disappointing amount of cake and gravy in this log.
The first few pages are good and there is cake and gravy involved.

I think I just dumped out yesterday's taco bell meal.

Only taco bell?

I've never liked hangovers from wine.

7:00am
1 english muffin
1 tbsp of peanut butter
1 whole egg, 2 egg whites

11:00am
5 oz turkey patty
1/2 cup brown rice
5g fish oil

1:30
6 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
5 g fish oil

4:00pm
shake: 50 g protein
5 g fish oil

7:30
48oz Dos Equis
10 breaded chicken wings w/ ranch
Felt like shit 2 hours later. Damn healthy eating making it hard for me to eat shitty foods.

you know what's worse? hangovers from red wine and speed.

9:30am
chorizo, bacon, egg, potato burrito

rest of the day filled with various turkey and chicken meals and veggies. 2 cups of chocolate milk.

I've lost 7lbs in two weeks. 230 to 223. Just in case anyone is following. My goal is to get to 215 by the end of the year while still keeping my strength/hitting pr's so i'm on track so far.

I've lost 7lbs in two weeks. 230 to 223. Just in case anyone is following. My goal is to get to 215 by the end of the year while still keeping my strength/hitting pr's so i'm on track so far.

Good shit. 215 by the end of the year is def reasonable while maintaining strength.

Back