"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Really sad to see injuries completely destroying someone's career. He's 35 so his body is not going to get any stronger, maybe it's time to retire.

I wonder if it is more a case of idiotic training destroying his career.

I wonder if it is more a case of idiotic training destroying his career.

Never seen anyone get injured THAT much though, even with stupid Chute Boxe-training. Could be both, Cain and Cormier are known for getting into very hard sparring despite what their coaches think. But maybe that's why they are so good fighters to begin with.

I'd like to hope he can walk after retirement... take nature's hints & just let that leg heal up as best as it can before you really f*ck it up.

35 ain't that old for a HW... so he could shelf himself for a year or 2 but on the real lets just let the fighting go & get to the acting n stuff imo...

Oh my fookin gawd....

Stiopic said he'll have a fight in december. Then we are sure- reem part 2.

Oh my fookin gawd....

Stiopic said he'll have a fight in december. Then we are sure- reem part 2.
Unless they streamline Ngannou to the top... but I feel it's way too soon. Ngannou has only beaten one gate keeper & the way he looked was not worthy of stepping into the ring with Stipe.

Damn though.... Reem again... we just saw that fight.

Well. Reem has a glass chin, but he did knock Stiopic down. He only needs 1 lucky punch or knee in the clinch, and dont get tagged meanwhile.

Neither has his career because of your fucking stupid training techniques Mendes your fat greasy cunt

Won't fight at all in 2017.
Fought once in 2016.
Fought once (and lost) in 2015.
Didn't fight at all in 2014.

Prime years wasted.

I wouldn't exactly say wasted .. who knows how he was feeling health wise during this whole time ..

he has been a straight grinder since High School !!

he's still fighting? I already erased him in my mind that he's still fighting lol

so.....this was the last I heard of Cain. I know he's back "in training," but he's not full time training.

He initially said he was hoping to come back at UFC 226, but now he's not even saying that. I miss you, Cain !

It's sad.
He could have been the greatest, but he has missed so much fights...

He will be remembered for only three major fights, Brock and JDS 2 and 3, and this includes a 60 second KO loss in his prime.

How much time does he need to spend with his family, fuck the wife and kids Cain we want blood

so.....this was the last I heard of Cain. I know he's back "in training," but he's not full time training.

He initially said he was hoping to come back at UFC 226, but now he's not even saying that. I miss you, Cain !
you can always tag cain's biggest fan to talk about him @One MMA Fan

Back