"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Just give Ngannou the title shot already the fuck is taking so long it's gonna be a year sinc he last fought cause UFC taking forever

Won't fight at all in 2017.
Fought once in 2016.
Fought once (and lost) in 2015.
Didn't fight at all in 2014.

Prime years wasted.
Thought we were talking about a Diaz here.

Sucks, the cain i saw vs travis is the best hw mma fighter ive ever seen.

Cain had so much more to show and accomplish but unfortunately he has the Shogun syndrome and his body is plagued with injuries. Big Cain fan here but he is retiring this time. He might never call it ends oficially but he is not fighting ever again imo.

Fought once in 2016.

Prime years wasted.

Yea his prime is gone too now. He may recover but he'l probably never perform at that level.

He should definitely retire. I don't know how these fighters can literally break bones and joints in their 30s and still come back to train for fights.

no roids to help heal his body during those disgusting lifting form and violent sparring sessions.

Enjoy your USADA. I'll be over here smiling with every broken card/fighter.

I always thought he had superhuman cardio, almost like Lance Armstrong, then after USADA we saw the birth of Sea Level Cain. Not accusing, just saying it's funny that he lost his gas tank...

DC moves to HW, Rockhold moves to 205.There we go.

He has a sponsorship with Milwaukee Tools that brings him like $200,000 a year. That's decent.

What does he do for them? I glanced at their website and didn't see him. I scrolled through his twitter and for the past few months there was one Budweiser related tweet and one Chevrolet related tweet. I'm just curious.

edit: never mind...I commented before reading page 3 where you explain it. My bad.

Can't stand Cain. Used to love the guy but he takes care of his body like trash in a sport where that is literally his instrument of competition. He is reckless and it seems like he is selectively lazy with his training and fighting.

But I bet when he looks at the HW landscape he just thinks to himself "If I can just get to 70% I can be champ again". At this rate he'll keep attempting comebacks well into his 40's.

Honestly whats to stop him? The UFC gives him a title shot every time he walks through the door.

Fought once in 2016.

Prime years wasted.
There are no prime years . The guy is permanently fucked lol

Sounds like he's happy with his down time right now

That fight fight was a fluke win. Cain clearly showed himself the better fighter in the next two fights.
That wasn't a fluke. Cain has always had iffy defense and JDS has terrific MMA boxing

Damn shame. Prime years sidelined. Will always be a what if fighter, had the potential to be GOAT but his resume is lacking because of injuries.

Won't just be Cain.

You and everyone else will learn the hard way that it's impossible to train for FIGHTING without risk of injury.

It's far more violent a sport than anything else main stream.

So injury during training is a given. Especially when you deny the fighters drugs to help them heal fast.

...or fighters could simply just watch lots of video!
They should allow peds out of competition and during training camps as long as they pass pre and post fight testing and have nothing in their system/are within normal range testosterone levels during the fight .

Back