"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Cain's career is dead, time to stop beating a dead horse. Or in Neil Magny's case, time to stop beating a dead Lombard.

I may..... just may have to finally alter my sig line to steal this.

Magny beating up Lombard was one of my favorite things in MMA recently. Fuck, I need to watch that again.

they need to just add "always injured" to the criteria that can get you cut from the UFC. Sports teams cut their injury baggage all the time and highest level MMA orgs shouldn't be any different. GOodbye cain and kabib.

People should start looking at being injured as being defeated in the training room, just like being defeated in the octagon. If you get multiple consecutive injuries it should be viewed no differently than suffering multiple consecutive losses in the octagon. Multiple losses in a row is what gets you cut and so should this. Training and staying healthy is 1 of the major aspects of being a professional athlete at the highest level in this sport. if you have poor injury defense, it should be viewed no differently than having poor take down defense, poor striking defense, poor submission defense, etc. All of which are cuttable. Being garbage at not getting injured half your training session is no different than being garbage at not getting KTFOed in half your matches.

This is absolutely not a luck thing. It's happened to much to be luck. He's obviously doing things very poorly in the gym. There is obviously huge holes in his not getting injured game which should be treated no differently than somebody with huge holes in their fight game, since not getting injured is a huge part of the fight game.

Shockied.gif

Deca, Anavar, TRT, and HGH need to be legalized so Cain can fight again.

Won't just be Cain.

You and everyone else will learn the hard way that it's impossible to train for FIGHTING without risk of injury.

It's far more violent a sport than anything else main stream.

So injury during training is a given. Especially when you deny the fighters drugs to help them heal fast.

...or fighters could simply just watch lots of video!

The real tragedy is Cain did not need to lift a weight ever.

He's chubby enough to do pushups and calisthenics as resistance.

I legit think he did not want to look like Artem Lobov type guy with his big head and little body. Cain at least wanted some level of aesthetics in his body and head ratio.

Heavy leg extensions with a f'd up range of motion should have him feeling better in no time.

Can you tell me who in their prime could beat in shape, prime Cain Velasquez ?
Lol that's not what defines GOAT, but even if it was, JDS and Werdum already did. And Fedor would decapitate him

He should have left AKA a long time ago. I suspect most of his injuries are coming from the wrong type of training for his body.

I agree, it would definitely be a bigger challenge than running through the SF HWs...but maybe that would motivate DC at this point?

205 holds nothing for him but rematches and young, relatively unknown guys who would do little for his legacy. A run at HW could be very meaningful though...

If he ever could win the HW title...that would eliminate the negative stigma of losing to jones 2x...he can become a legit legend...but I think he's getting kinda old at this point...I'd like to see him try...it should be obvious that cain isn't fighting again.

It's a joke man, The Kings Speech is renowned to be some of the best acting and scripture of recent years.

Back