"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Maybe he's not following Post Op instructions. ;)

Cain-Gets-In-There.gif

That is what happens when you have a Brown Pride tattoo and go to Texan surgeon. Lucky he didn't wake up with no dick and his toes sewn onto his forehead!

No sympathy from me. Hope he and khabib stay far away from any cages. Sick of both their AFK/AWOL shenanigans.

Guys he's still got atleast 2 and a half weeks left in him, give the brown pride some time.

You're right - who knows how many more injuries he can have in that time ?!

Dc did great at heavyweight, as long as he fights old war horse barnett or a frank, can never win big fights mir. or big foot...But up against a stipe or ngannue, it might be a much different story...

I agree, it would definitely be a bigger challenge than running through the SF HWs...but maybe that would motivate DC at this point?

205 holds nothing for him but rematches and young, relatively unknown guys who would do little for his legacy. A run at HW could be very meaningful though...

And we all know someone with Cains genetics what happens when they stop working out and retire. This guy will be a 300 pound tub if lard by 40

Cain ruined his and JDS's careers :// sad

I really feel for Cain but at this point it's better he stays gone. The last thing we need is him getting anywhere near the belt or knocking contenders off only to disappear for years at a time.

It sucks but that's the way it goes sometimes. He's still in good health and smart enough to earn a living elsewhere.

Disgusting lifting form ruined his body

no roids to help heal his body during those disgusting lifting form and violent sparring sessions.

Enjoy your USADA. I'll be over here smiling with every broken card/fighter.

no roids to help heal his body during those disgusting lifting form and violent sparring sessions.

Enjoy your USADA. I'll be over here smiling with every broken card/fighter.

Deca, Anavar, TRT, and HGH need to be legalized so Cain can fight again.

Back