"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“The surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to have gone ! So, we’ll see with time,” Mendez told Starsport. “But Cain has been spending time with his family and doing other things. He comes in here [to American Kickboxing Academy] once in a while.”

“He’s not back training yet."

“He’s not lost the desire to fight, he’s just waiting for some time, spending time with the family and doing other things he loves,” Mendez explained.

“He loves doing acting, movies and all that type of stuff. So anything involving the film industry, he loves that stuff. And anything in the car industry he loves.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cain...endez-gives-update-cain-velasquezs-condition/

Glenn-Howerton-God-Dammit.gif

Oh of course! His career hasn't been going right since fucking 2011, why start now!?

Won't fight at all in 2017.
Fought once in 2016.
Fought once (and lost) in 2015.
Didn't fight at all in 2014.

Prime years wasted.

The only role in acting for him is henchman number 2, so I hope to fuck he can drive

Surprised AKA doesn't have him rubbing dirt on it and telling Cain to do 100 leg extensions as fast he can to "work it off"

Bunch of idiots at the camp -- tough as a 2 dollar steak, but stupid.

Really sad to see injuries completely destroying someone's career. He's 35 so his body is not going to get any stronger, maybe it's time to retire.

Did he get injured during surgery?

That would be terrible.

I really wish guys like him and Khabib didn't spar or didn't even train at all other than the weight cut.

What a fragile pair of mofos

Cain should just give his blessing to DC to move to HW and Rock can go to 205. He's chasing a rainbow now

At this rate of surgeries Cain will be the first bionic athlete in sports history.

Cain's career is dead, time to stop beating a dead horse. Or in Neil Magny's case, time to stop beating a dead Lombard.

I guess Miocic vs Ngannou is next? Overeem has a chance to claim the TS?

I can see Cain playing Mexican Goon #3 in a Steven Seagal movie.

Cain looking at a 2018...sorry 2021 return. Meanwhile Rogan still claims him to be goat hw

Back