"Cain's surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to !" - Coach Mendez

Cain will soon need a cane

punch-line-eel.jpg

Fuuuck.

RIP the dream of seeing Cain be on top again.

“The surgery has not gone the way it was supposed to have gone ! So, we’ll see with time,” Mendez told Starsport. “But Cain has been spending time with his family and doing other things. He comes in here [to American Kickboxing Academy] once in a while.”

“He’s not back training yet."

“He’s not lost the desire to fight, he’s just waiting for some time, spending time with the family and doing other things he loves,” Mendez explained.

“He loves doing acting, movies and all that type of stuff. So anything involving the film industry, he loves that stuff. And anything in the car industry he loves.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cain...endez-gives-update-cain-velasquezs-condition/

Glenn-Howerton-God-Dammit.gif

In the Mayberry?

I am not surprised. He is among the most injury prone fighters in the UFC (maybe rivaled only by Khabib). If we ever do seen Cain in the ring again, it will probably not be "prime" Cain. We have probably already seen Cain's best years, shortened by his mismanagement of his body/training. Funny how Mendez is trying to pimp Cain out to Hollywood now. How in the hell has Cain been supporting his family during the layoff?

In the Mayberry?

I am not surprised. He is among the most injury prone fighters in the UFC (maybe rivaled only by Khabib). If we ever do seen Cain in the ring again, it will probably not be "prime" Cain. We have probably already seen Cain's best years, shortened by his mismanagement of his body/training. Funny how Mendez is trying to pimp Cain out to Hollywood now. How in the hell does Cain been supporting his family during the layoff?

misposted in wrong forum so just re-created it in the heavies. I didn't know MODs would keep it here.

For someone who looks as physically imposing as Cain, he sure is fragile. I like the guy but he needs to retire.

He lost the fire, the monentum, it's over..

Cain has got to be up there with some of the biggest waste of talent in MMA. Even in his prime when he was fighting, he was stuck fighting the same 2-3 guys.

Back