Cains last 3 fight dates

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Amazing to think JDS is in his 3most recent fights.

I don't want to see Ngannou die yet. Let the man learn some grappling first.
That would hot shot Cain back into the title picture if he can stay uninjured vs ngannou. If he beats him that is. 1st round Ngannou is scary. I don't see Cain having that head movement and chin like Stipe. But once Cain manages to put Ngannou on his back, he should be done.

That's because injuries aside, he IS the HW GOAT.
No he is not. If Werdum can avenge his loss against Stipe, I would say Werdum is HW goat. But right now I can't say. I still gotta go with Fedor as Goat 10 years ago.

And DC still thinks he is the best HW lol

Cain is inactive?!?! Damn didn't know that awesome research TS would've never known

Cain is inactive?!?! Damn didn't know that awesome research TS would've never known
Its not just the inactivity as of right now, 18 months since his last fight, He doesn't even have a fight scheduled yet for 2018.

Cain last fights were so long ago that Goldberg was still doing the comments.

<Goldie11>

So? A year and a half ain't THAT bad. Conor's last fight was in november 2016. Almost the same amount of time.

That's because injuries aside, he IS the HW GOAT.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Travis Browne TKO (punches) UFC 200 July 9, 2016 1 4:57 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Performance of the Night.
Loss 13–2 Fabrício Werdum Submission (guillotine choke) UFC 188 June 13, 2015 3 2:13 Mexico City, Mexico Lost the UFC Heavyweight Championship.
Win 13–1 Junior dos Santos TKO (slam and punch) UFC 166 October 19, 2013.

Lol. Last fight was in July of 2016. Before that June of 2015. Before that October of 2013.

Hasn't fought in all of 2017. 2018 not looking either.
Cormier said Cain is coming back late this year. Of course, there is a good chance he will get injured again.

Back