Cain vs Arlovski

I actually think UberReem beats any version of Cain. Got shit on on here for saying that some years ago though back when Cain was the man.
Nope. I think fedor is the hw goat but when i think about Cain at his best i dont think ANY fighter ever could beat that monster.

tumblr_n7d8zl1yo91smcbm7o1_500.gif
damn..lost my chance to get some real infos...

At this point I think we are more likely to see Santa Claus in the ring than Cain.

Cain will probably never fight again. It’s amazing anyone still be even talks about him. He has like three fights in the last 10 years? I was laughing when DC was talking shit on the ultimate fighter about after I beat you Stipe then I will let Cain fight you. Stipe never talks trash but I would have been like who? “Oh yeah that guy that fights like once every five years”.. That guy?

Lol. I respect your opinion and all, and maybe if the fight was in japan and ubereem was in full swing at like 270+ pounds he would have a chance, but he doesn't have the toolbox Cain does to win an MMA fight against him.

So basically what you said was only way Reem has a chance is if it's UberReem... like I just said.

UberReem had a solid chin, stellar TDD, alot more tools and skills on the feet, alot more ways to finish the fight vs average chinned, chin in the air, limited striking Cain.

UberReem would blast him with knees while stuffing his TDs like they were nothing.

Has Arlovski ever really been out grappled? I know he's fighting that dude on the card in Russia but..
Idk just thinking.. Its kind of an interesting matchup

As soon as Cain landed a solid punch it would be over.

Arlovski is done.

Cain is done, but he's less done than Arlovski.

So basically what you said was only way Reem has a chance is if it's UberReem... like I just said.

UberReem had a solid chin, stellar TDD, alot more tools and skills on the feet, alot more ways to finish the fight vs average chinned, chin in the air, limited striking Cain.

UberReem would blast him with knees while stuffing his TDs like they were nothing.
Nah, I said even at his most extreme, he might have a chance. Let's not pretend even Ubereem was a great MMA fighter.

This fight would be very similar to Velasquez vs Browne. Cain's a bad matchup for arlovski. He's a pressure fighter and wouldn't let arlovski have a kickboxing match with him.

Nah, I said even at his most extreme, he might have a chance. Let's not pretend even Ubereem was a great MMA fighter.

Compared to most other HWs who have fought MMA ever, yeah he was pretty good.

Cain isnt even listed to fight. AA is a busier at 39 than Cain ever was in his prime.

andrei by whatever cain injures himself with attempting.,and given how fragile cain is,thatll be walking to the ring.

Back