Cain Velasquez

Guy has fought 3 times in the past 5 years, does he have another source of income? I don't get it.

Shame he didn't have a longer career. He could have easily been the greatest Heavyweight ever.

Cains strength and conditioning coach ruined his potential goat career.

Cains strength and conditioning coach ruined his potential goat career.

I have to agree with this. Having him do those leg extensions on the machine, with high reps and heavy weight, killed his knees.

Nope, that title is taken.
giphy.gif

Nah, Cain would have neutralized Tyson and beat him to death on the ground.

Cain is never fighting again. I just hope Khebab doesnt follow his steps.

Still the greatest fighter I've ever seen with my own two eyes.

cain will fight Jon Jones for the vacant HW title at the end of 2019

but that will be three and a half years of him being inactive for no reason

Please. He may be the most overrated HW of all time.
Really? Tell me how a 250lbs cardio machine with KO power and elite level grappling is overrated? Cain's weakness is his body, his pedigree is excellent. Please explain to me how he's overrated.

Cain should have went down as the greatest fighter of all time, sadly injuries wrecked his career.

Still think no man alive could have beaten prime Cain in a fight.
If he didnt make DC CHAMP his priority, you are right.

Cain went 4-1 against JDS and Big Foot over 3 years and apparently became the GOAT.

<{anton}>

Really? Tell me how a 250lbs cardio machine with KO power and elite level grappling is overrated? Cain's weakness is his body, his pedigree is excellent. Please explain to me how he's overrated.

Calling him a GOAT? You can't just ignore one aspect of their game to suit a narrative. If Crocop had a BJJ black belt, if JDS had D1 wrestling, if Mir had Tyson's boxing... He's just another good HW, like Crocop, Mir, JDS, a bunch of guys in there, no better no worse.

Back