Cain Velasquez - retired?

A Cain fight is like a galactic year, on average we get one every 225,000,000 years.

No actually a Cain fight is like a star going super nova.

Once every 10 billion years.

Looks like he’s gonna try his hand at pretend fighting...
0b082ea918261c0139d7f95990c92381.jpg

He should retire. Injuries have ruined what he could have been.

Javier was on Ariel's mma show on Monday and said "Cain is 100% ready to fight".

Who knows if he is telling the truth.

I hope he makes it back soon. Velasquez is one of the best HW's to ever grace the sport.

Javier was on Ariel's mma show on Monday and said "Cain is 100% ready to fight".

Who knows if he is telling the truth.

It's just weird,we hear that a lot to the point where it's totally meaningless =/

No, is normal.

It's like the olympics, a Cain fight comes once every 4 years.

9JOf1nv.gif

People wonder why MMA is considered bush league compared to other major sports and partly it's because you have stories like the best HW on the planet getting duped into buying personal training lessons from some fat italian guy or your champ buying gas station dick pills and pissing hot.

Cain is going to WWE he can fight Ronda lol I guess that's what she meant by saying she can beat Cain under the right circumstance WWE will make Cain lose.

Once the back goes its time to hang em up

Cain Velasquez doesn't really have the wrestler look or any charisma whatsoever. I doubt they'll offer a deal.
That is the most than likely outcome. I doubt his Mexican persona in a mask would be much of a draw. Also, he would be required to perform several times a month, not once per year.

Back