Cain Velasquez on Jon Jon failed drug test.

With the amount of injuries in that camp, they should probably start doing steroids.

You've learned to train right, Cain? Are you sure?

ya maybe hes telling the truth. it explains why he gets injured more often then everyone else. training that hard naturally is guaranteed to get injuries.

Jones is the GOAT, nobody cares about USADA and the farce that it is, they have no credibility and their tests are frauds, Jones is the greatest fighter we have seen in MMA and not some piece of company full of loser nobodies with no credibility can change that. I dont care what supposed "professionals" or "scientists" they have, every single one of them is a lying sack of shit and a fraud. Jones is GOAT! suck on it

Ah, so Jones is squeaky clean and USADA is just out to get him?

Ah, so Jones is squeaky clean and USADA is just out to get him?
it is irrelevant, drugs or no drugs he is goat... nobody could beat him even if his opponents were on steroids too

i dont give two flying fucks about steroids... only little pussy fanboys that want to rationalize why their "heros" (like shogun fans) lose

usada is a crutch for little pussies

At this point, any derogatory statement made by any stalwart or even gatekeeper who has been in 'the game' long enough pre and still post usada about ped use...

The two Aka guys currently suspended by usada say hi

I know that Jon Fitch though was clean in his day though.
Right?

Yet Jon will probably be back before Cain...
Which is ridiculous.

Jon should not be allowed to fight. Proven cheater.

but I guess something along the lines of 'tainted supplements" or "dick pills" will come up as the reason for the failed test.

If the drugs make no difference, why does he take them?
cause it helps training... these guys train 7 days a week for hours a day... duh... but you already knew that so not sure why you asked

steroids dont help you win fights or make you a better fighter, they help you deal with the busy training schedule and have energy to do it

someone like artem lobov for example can be on all the steroids he wants and he will still be the worst fighter in the ufc so steroids really make no difference other than allow you to keep up with a busy training schedule

plus they cycle off the steroids, a majority of fighters do it and are good at not getting caught

cause it helps training... these guys train 7 days a week for hours a day... duh... but you already knew that so not sure why you asked

The drugs help him train and the training makes him better. So how could he be as good without the drugs?

steroids dont help you win fights or make you a better fighter, they help you deal with the busy training schedule and have energy to do it

So being able to train more doesn't make you a better fighter? Think about what you are writing.

The drugs help him train and the training makes him better. So how could he be as good without the drugs?

coaches also help in training, should that be illegal too... fighting is a 1 on 1 sport so isnt it cheating if a corner is telling him what to do

<Kpop775>

So being able to train more doesn't make you a better fighter?
helps keep you sharp

but you could train artem lobov right alongside rickson gracie, their entire life and no way in hell artem is beating rickson in a grappling match... some people will always be better than others and that is the same for Jon and all other MMA fighters, he is just better, ceteris paribus

helps keep you sharp

but you could train artem lobov right alongside rickson gracie, their entire life and no way in hell artem is beating rickson in a grappling match... some people will always be better than others and that is the same for Jon and all other MMA fighters, he is just better, ceteris paribus

I agree that some athletes are more talented than others, but training more than someone else can naturally is definitely going to give you advantage. It's the whole reason steroids are used.

Who would win in a fight, jones clean vs jones on peds?

coaches also help in training, should that be illegal too... fighting is a 1 on 1 sport so isnt it cheating if a corner is telling him what to do

If he fought in an organisation in which coaches were prohibited and his opponents didn't use them, then, yes, engaging a coach would be cheating.

I agree that some athletes are more talented than others, but training more than someone else can naturally is definitely going to give you advantage. It's the whole reason steroids are used.

Who would win in a fight, jones clean vs jones on peds?
ive never taken steroids and i have been training BJJ for over 10 years and during periods of my training i could train 7 days a week and roll for a half hour straight against good guys and not get tired... not now though haha, i have been lazy. I could get back to being in shape like that naturally like i have before but it is all in my head... i just am lazy now... steroids just help with psychological shit... it doesnt make you any better than you could be naturally... it's just a shortcut to getting in fight shape... guys like rampage need that stuff since most humans are lazy

If he fought in an organisation in which coaches were prohibited and his opponents didn't use them, then, yes, engaging a coach would be cheating.
yeah so just get rid of the rule and let them use whatever performance enhancers they want, maybe just require it to be approved by FDA

Back