Cain Velasquez on Jon Jon failed drug test.

I don't like Jon Jones. I prefer fighters that don't get caught.

I have no idea if he does or doesn't... But whether he does or doesn't has nothing to do with what I wrote before. He trains poorly. Very poorly. Not using steroids isn't an excuse to destroy yourself with retarded training habits.

It has to do with whether he has standing to tell Jones to train better. Jones takes steroids, so we don't know if he's more functional than CV because he trains better or because of the drugs.

It has to do with whether he has standing to tell Jones to train better. Jones takes steroids, so we don't know if he's more functional than CV because he trains better or because of the drugs.
Cain has no standing to tell anyone how to train. No one. In any walk of life. Ever.

Yeah, he's only a former UFC champion. How much could he know about training?
He's fought twice in 4 years. If he knew how to train, that wouldn't be the case. He certainly knows how to fight. His team even puts out video of his retarded workouts and he inevitably hurts whatever part of his body he was working within weeks.

Cain talking tough about the Boogeyman finally when there is no chance he has to fight him.

I just wish the guy would be healthy enough to fight. Less talk , More rehab.

Trolling? Jones is the biggest disgrace to MMA in the brief history of the sport.
Currently not even close in comparison to
joe-son-05.jpg

Prime healthy Cain vs Jones would be a dream fight of all time

Who is Cain? does he fight UFC?

Just recently, Velasquez did a Q&A with reporters in South Korea where the subject of Jon Jones was raised. The focal topic was the former champion testing positive for steroids following his fight against Daniel Cormier at UFC 214.

Of course, Velasquez has been teammates and friends with Cormier since the day he started his mixed martial arts career, therefore it's no wonder he absolutely erupted when addressing the subject of Jones' use of performance-enhancing drugs.

“It all comes down to people being dirty. Like, our gym, me, Daniel, we don’t need extra substances to make us better," Velasquez said. "We do it by working hard. We’ve done this since we were kids. We learned how to train, and train right, and go out there and be competitive. So, if you bring steroids or just some kind of performance-enhancing drug into it — if it’s not allowed, it’s not allowed.

"We want everybody to be on the same page, so for him to do that, for Jon Jones to do that — it's bulls--t. That’s f--king bulls--t. Why? Did you not want to lose to Daniel? Is that what it was? Why?”

Training right you say.....................<{fry}>sure

Currently not even close in comparison to
joe-son-05.jpg

You're right. Jones is the most notorious but his brushes with the law are small potatoes compared to this guy's or War Machine's.

BTW I love this thread because like it or not, you're defending Jones by bashing Cain ; )

<JonesLaugh>

Trolling? Jones is the biggest disgrace to MMA in the brief history of the sport.
Jones is the GOAT, nobody cares about USADA and the farce that it is, they have no credibility and their tests are frauds, Jones is the greatest fighter we have seen in MMA and not some piece of company full of loser nobodies with no credibility can change that. I dont care what supposed "professionals" or "scientists" they have, every single one of them is a lying sack of shit and a fraud. Jones is GOAT! suck on it

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back