Cain Velasquez has the scariest first name (Cain) in the history of the UFC

Why his parents chose this first name? Everybody who read the Bible know what Cain did to Abel. Maybe his parents knew that Cain will smash all enemies like Cain from the Bible smashed Abel. Cain - the first murderer.
Cain-Velasquez.jpg

"1And the human knew Eve his woman and she conceived and bore Cain, and she said, "I have got me a man with the Lord." 2And she bore as well his brother Abel, and Abel became a herder of sheep while Cain was a tiller of the soil. 3And it happened in the course of time that Cain brought from the fruit of the soil an offering to the Lord. 4And Abel too had brought from the choice firstlings of his flock, and the Lord regarded Abel and his offering 5but did not regard Cain and his offering. And Cain was very incensed, and his face fell. 6And the Lord said to Cain,

"Why are you incensed,
and why is your face fallen?
7For whether you offer well,
or whether you do not,
at the tent flap sin crouches
and for you is its longing,
but you will rule over it."

8And Cain said to Abel his brother, "Let us go out to the field," and when they were in the field Cain rose against Abel his brother and killed him. 9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother? And he said, "I do not know: am I my brother's keeper?" 10And He said, "What have you done? Listen! your brother's blood cries out to me from the soil. 11And so, cursed shall you be by the soil that gaped with its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. 12If you till the soil, it will no longer give you strength. A restless wanderer shall you be on the earth." 13 And Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is too great to bear. 14Now that You have driven me this day from the soil I must hide from Your presence, I shall be a restless wanderer on the earth and whoever finds me will kill me." 15And the Lord said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain shall suffer sevenfold vengeance." And the Lord set a mark upon Cain so that whoever found him would not slay him."

16And Cain went out from the Lord's presence and dwelled in the land of Nod east of Eden. 17And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bore Enoch. Then he became the builder of a city and he called the name of the city like his son's name, Enoch."

1-cain-slaying-abel-peter-paul-rubens.jpg

The second the scariest first name is Israel (Israel Adesanya).
082_Israel_Adesanya_vs_Brad_Tavares.0.jpg

Because Israel has very good army and they defeated people from Palestine and other countries like Syria, Egypt so many times.
images

Reading bible? Sorry i am only here for crusading!
bNHPayh.png

Why his parents chose this first name? Everybody who read the Bible know what Cain did to Abel. Maybe his parents knew that Cain will smash all enemies like Cain from the Bible smashed Abel. Cain - the first murderer.
Cain-Velasquez.jpg

"1And the human knew Eve his woman and she conceived and bore Cain, and she said, "I have got me a man with the Lord." 2And she bore as well his brother Abel, and Abel became a herder of sheep while Cain was a tiller of the soil. 3And it happened in the course of time that Cain brought from the fruit of the soil an offering to the Lord. 4And Abel too had brought from the choice firstlings of his flock, and the Lord regarded Abel and his offering 5but did not regard Cain and his offering. And Cain was very incensed, and his face fell. 6And the Lord said to Cain,

"Why are you incensed,
and why is your face fallen?
7For whether you offer well,
or whether you do not,
at the tent flap sin crouches
and for you is its longing,
but you will rule over it."

8And Cain said to Abel his brother, "Let us go out to the field," and when they were in the field Cain rose against Abel his brother and killed him. 9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother? And he said, "I do not know: am I my brother's keeper?" 10And He said, "What have you done? Listen! your brother's blood cries out to me from the soil. 11And so, cursed shall you be by the soil that gaped with its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. 12If you till the soil, it will no longer give you strength. A restless wanderer shall you be on the earth." 13 And Cain said to the Lord, "My punishment is too great to bear. 14Now that You have driven me this day from the soil I must hide from Your presence, I shall be a restless wanderer on the earth and whoever finds me will kill me." 15And the Lord said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain shall suffer sevenfold vengeance." And the Lord set a mark upon Cain so that whoever found him would not slay him."

16And Cain went out from the Lord's presence and dwelled in the land of Nod east of Eden. 17And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bore Enoch. Then he became the builder of a city and he called the name of the city like his son's name, Enoch."

1-cain-slaying-abel-peter-paul-rubens.jpg

The second the scariest first name is Israel (Israel Adesanya).
082_Israel_Adesanya_vs_Brad_Tavares.0.jpg

Because Israel has very good army and they defeated people from Palestine and other countries like Syria, Egypt so many times.
images
A+ post

He should officially change his name too Surgeons Shadow

On a somewhat related note, I have officially seen the dumbest name in MMA history, and of course it belongs to an African...

O'Icebox Okunnu!

Look it up, sports fans! That beats everything else I've ever heard decisively! That's a war wagon I could hop aboard... don't think he still fights, though.

tell you what, why don't you grab a bible with the strongest concordance go to Exo 3:14 and tell me what the translation is. Because it aint yahweh
People kill each other over this shit. It's astounding.

When God rejected Cain's offering and accepted Abel's...they must've been at high altitude or something.

lol now i'm picturing some proud parents holding little "tank"

or some little kids first day at school: "hello my name is shogun"

Back