Cain....old man Velasquez

Mid 30s and some grey?

Have you seen another human male?

People start greying at different ages. There are people that age with little or no grey in their beards, others with more at earlier ages. As far as I can tell, greying doesn't correlate with a decline in their physical or mental faculties.

Damn shame unfortunately. He'll be known as a what could have been.

Anyone notice Cain training with Khabib...had some grey beard , looked about 60...it was in some buildup promo for the fight..
Don't mean shit. some guys go grey in high school and the beard tends to go first.

Oh well a touch of grey
Kinda suits you anyway
And that is all I had to say
and its alll riiight

Sadly, grey hair is not Cain's main physical problem.

Could be the biggest wasted potential due to injuries ever. Even with all he accomplished.

People start greying at different ages. There are people that age with little or no grey in their beards, others with more at earlier ages. As far as I can tell, greying doesn't correlate with a decline in their physical or mental faculties.

Knew a kid in early elementary school (2nd - 3rd grade) that had greying hair on his head.

It could be hereditary, stress, strain from training, or all the above. Like someone else said, he'd look the same if he was clean shaved again.

I rememberwhen he fought jds and jds threw down the gauntlet and Cain stepped up and shook his head yes and proceeded to beat the dog shit out of jds. I miss Cain.

if i had any shoop skills i'd shoop his tat to say "Grey Pride"

Back