Cain is one of the most overrated fighters ever

come here i will fuck u up something proper you fat virgin

Assuming we were face to face, I don't think you would even try.

And if you did, you would fail. Badly. So keep talking tough on the internet. It's the only place where you can at least pretend to be.

He might be overrated but he's still among the best heavyweights, nobody has been able to dominate jds like he did even though he's only a "shell" of his former self. Cain was technical with relentless cardio. I feel like he got dominated by Werdum because he bought into his own hype and was too confident in his cardio and blew it in the first round.

tenor.gif

Assuming we were face to face, I don't think you would even try.

And if you did, you would fail. Badly. So keep talking tough on the internet. It's the only place where you can at least pretend to be.

omg kid this is not a ps3 game. this is real life. I'd slap the fucking shit out of you bitch

Anyone remember when he was "the best heavyweight ever"?

Yeah I'd say he was overrated.

"chinny" ? He's only been tko'd once and was clobbered behind the ear by a fresh JDS

otherwise the man can take an insane amount of abuse & keep fighting

Last edited:
The only real negative thing I can say about Cain Velasquez as a UFC fighter is that he hasn't been able to stay healthy for whatever reason. Maybe he trains to hard, maybe his body can't take what he's doing to it but that doesn't really matter. The man is 12-2 in the UFC's heavyweight division with 10 stoppages, how many other UFC heavyweight fighters have or had that good of a record through their first 14 fights? Stipe is exactly 12-2 in the UFC with 8 stoppages... So come on buddy explain to me how Cain is overrated. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him overrated it means he probably squashed your favourite fighter and you're having a hard time getting over it.

The only real negative thing I can say about Cain Velasquez as a UFC fighter is that he hasn't been able to stay healthy for whatever reason. Maybe he trains to hard, maybe his body can't take what he's doing to it but that doesn't really matter. The man is 12-2 in the UFC's heavyweight division with 10 stoppages, how many other UFC heavyweight fighters have or had that good of a record through their first 14 fights? Stipe is exactly 12-2 in the UFC with 8 stoppages... So come on buddy explain to me how Cain is overrated. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him overrated it means he probably squashed your favourite fighter and you're having a hard time getting over it.
Cain is probably injured so much because he's all natty. If he was juicing he would recover better and be able to train as hard as he wants. I can't believe anyone would suspect him of taking anything with that body.

The great sorrow is that we simply don't have enough data to know if he's overrated or not.

It's much like the current ufc Hw division. Or others as well, they super hype thier guys even tho they aren't really fighting anyone who is actually that good. Don't think they expected Werdume to beat Cain. He fought same guys, or no ones, much like Stipe. The Hw division is just weak atm and has been for some time. Rhonda is another example.. She fought same girl Tate I think it was .3x . much like Cain vs jds. When u have 3 fights as for belt w same person it shows the division is weak, as there's no one else to challenge. At least jds won once, where as Rhonda killed Meisha every time.

Cain is a great fighter, a championship material, but never that good.Worse than Werdum, Stiopic, prime Cro Cop.Yeah overrated by a lot of guys

Back