Cain is in S.Korea right now ...

Don't know how and don't know why, but I'm 100% positive this machine caused his latest injury.

It looks like he's hiding the leg extension machine under that thing

Now that he's retired he will make a great ambassador for the sport.

2017102001001252400057693.jpg

image_readtop_2017_693613_15084646683068383.jpg

image_readtop_2017_694006_15084731543068567.jpg

[<cena1}
Do you guys think he was simulating his next bout ?

Or his next injury?

Not that damn awesome...

Velasquez said making a comeback isn’t his priority at the moment, since his wife is pregnant.

“She’s going to deliver pretty soon, probably next month, and I want to focus on that,” Velasquez said. “I want to experience the whole thing. I want to be there for my family.”

Velasquez then underwent surgery in January to fix his back problem and has been sidelined from fighting since.

“Once our baby is born, I’ll come back,” he said. “Maybe in the middle part of next year. When I come back, I’ll be 100 percent (fit).”

I totally get the importance of family, but Cain has only fought twice since 2013. Has has the skill/talent to be considered a Top 2 or 3 HW, but not if he fights once every 3 years.

I guess yea they will probably sign something 5 or so months in advance so we will see him training and whatnot and realize they will soon make the fight public but still that means we have a few month of inactivity.. Stipe will fight soon most likely I would imagine how hard are the UFC feeling his extra 250-350k asking price or what ever it is.

If he wouldn't made those comments that are either really smart (wanted to get out from the fight) or really dumb (didn't know the implications) it would have been interesting I still think he would have won but I also worry if he would have lost and then said about the damn injuries it will have pissed me hard.

The sherbros jokes about Cain, well at first yea they did got to me in a way or another well don't think anything too deep here it's the freaking internet but now in present times I'm just numb to it, let's be honest it's not like he doesn't deserve it or anything like that hell I might jump on a joke or like it if it's good. :D
I would have preferred it if he still had the fight and got surgery after. Glad you don't mind the Sherjokes because the Cain ones crack me up

I would have preferred it if he still had the fight and got surgery after. Glad you don't mind the Sherjokes because the Cain ones crack me up

Sometimes they crack me up too.. just a few minutes ago that virtual simulation with Sandra Bullock got me good. :D

Back