Cain hints at return to the Octagon

BREAKING: Cain V gets out of bed too fast, ruptures 6 vertebrae. Out at least 2 years.

Breaking! Cain Velasquez injures thumb sending tweet, out for 2 years.
eplasty15ic18_fig2.gif

Cain hinted at a return but didn't have any more time as he was late for a doctor's appointment.

Someone get crazy Bob on the phone. I have a solution

bubble_boy_2-7543792.jpg

Cain is such a frustrating fighter. Everyone knows he may be one of the best HWs, but his injuries have really prevented him to put up a record and lose fights he could win. He's like if TJ grant were champion and fought every 2 years or something. I can't imagine his injuries getting better as he gets older, the body just wears down more.

check out 'altitude sickness' for a minute then get back to me.

I know right, bro? Some people just don't know how real that is. Besides, that Mexico fight date essentialy came up out of the blue and Mexico City's altitude has a long and notorious history of harshly affecting non-native athletes. What did you expect him to do, show up early and become acclimated to it...like Werdum?

I know right, bro? Some people just don't know how real that is. Besides, that Mexico fight date essentialy came up out of the blue and Mexico City's altitude has a long and notorious history of harshly affecting non-native athletes. What did you expect him to do, show up early and become acclimated to it...like Werdum?

I personally think the UFC went out of their way to give Werdum home field advantage in that fight. Cain had no idea what kind of conditions he'd be in at such a foreign land.

dc spilled the beans in the octagon interview..
said khabib and cain would be champs ..

funny he left Luke rockturd out of the convo

Back