Cain hints at return to the Octagon

Long time fan, but Velasquez, more than anyone, needs to earn his way to to title. Not by winning—we all know he can do that—but by consistently making it to the cage without injury for several fights in a row. Staying healthy is as important a part of being a great fighter as winning when you do is, and the last thing the UFC or the fans want is Velasquez winning the title and then going on a 2-year injury hiatus.

It'd be good for the UFC though, more interim titles while he's out!

I agree... unless he goes on an injury free 3 fight tear.... I dont want him anywhere near the title at this point. Too damaged. He's still an exciting fight... but you can't trust him enough to be the main event.

Screw that. We want to see the Werdum rematch.

Werdum/Cain rematch or Werdum/Stipe? I don't wana see either of those lol. Werdum should fight Blaydes if he didn't already have a fight against Hunt.

Werdum/Cain rematch or Werdum/Stipe? I don't wana see either of those lol. Werdum should fight Blaydes if he didn't already have a fight against Hunt.

Cain - Werdum II

He is currently training AKA verticals.

fWmGW5l.gif

styles make fights and vs frenchie yes u cant develop takedown defense in 3 years thats something takes at least 5 and thats still not enough vs top comp idc who your coach is

Ngannou's takedown defense wasn't bad against Blaydes and that was 2 years ago. I imagine that he's improved since then. Blaydes' is no Cain, but I think Cain's best years are behind him.

Cain - Werdum II

Okay that makes more sense to me but honestly IF (big IF) Stipe beats Ngannou it might make more sense to throw Cain in there with Stipe because the challengers are limited. If Ngannou wins that opens a few more avenues because he hasn't beaten as many of the top contender as Stipe.

He's done.

He might still have a couple of fights in him, but I can't understand why anyone expects the same the same guy to show up.

That video looks nothing like the way he used to move when he was tearing through the division.

Last edited:
He is heading towards his 40's and is made of plastic.

Stay at home with Coral, Cain

Last edited:
Big Cain fan and I love his fights, but I become so disappointed in recent years with all the pull outs, its beyond frustrating. Sadly I can only believe he is fighting if I see him actually there at the weigh ins

sad man he could have like 20 wins by now. sadly i dont think he ever recovers from the injuries although he looked better vs browne then werdum did and werdum is supposedly so good on here lol

Back