Cageside seats for tomorrow's UFC fights!

That's so cool. With my part time job at the LA traffic courthouse, I would have to work for years to get those kinds of tickets.

-Kenny

That's so cool. With my part time job at the LA traffic courthouse, I would have to work for years to get those kinds of tickets.

-Kenny
Hey Kenny,

Keep your head up. That part time job at the LA traffic courthouse may turn into a full time gig with some elbow grease and determination. Maybe one of the other custodial engineers will retire or get deported and you can replace them.

-JayJay

Hey guys! I've been to the UFC Orlando events and the Tampa event but for the first time I am going to be watching them live, cageside!!! Super pumped! Have any of you guys done this before, or have any advice or tips?? I want to meet as many big name people as possible obviously so I'll keep you guys updated!!

If you get on TV act like an idiot so you can live on forever as a meme.

Hey guys! I've been to the UFC Orlando events and the Tampa event but for the first time I am going to be watching them live, cageside!!! Super pumped! Have any of you guys done this before, or have any advice or tips?? I want to meet as many big name people as possible obviously so I'll keep you guys updated!!
Paint 'Just Breed' on your chest and hang your pecker out of your zipper. When the camera pans your way, helicopter your dick. Oh, and UFC on your forehead and explain to any woman you see that it stands for Ultimate Fucking Champion.

Don't forget to Woooooooo Woooooooo Woooooooo !!!!!!!!

Back