Cage Warriors Super Saturday Starts Now!

Got him that time. Nice

I definitely agree he should be fighting for that vacant belt next. I wonder who he should fight though.

YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Get Nathaniel Wood finally in the UFC. Liverpool card soon

KO.

UFC time, even the crowd says it.

Get Nathaniel Wood finally in the UFC. Liverpool card soon
I'd like to see him fight Shore or Bouland first, but yeah, he's UFC bound sooner or later. Pickett has done well with this kid.

Super Saturday really delivered.
Disappointed we didn't get more of a turn out in this thread. People missed a great card, but I just wish they'd structure it like a normal card.

UFC have got to be smiling about how the prospects in LFA and Cage Warriors performed this weekend. The pipeline is looking healthy.

Time for UFC to sign Wood

UFC have got to be smiling about how the prospects in LFA and Cage Warriors performed this weekend. The pipeline is looking healthy.
Man, people always talk about Welterweight, Lightweight, and Middleweight but Bantamweight is such an underrated division when it comes to talent. Cage Warriors and LFA just shown that.

Man, people always talk about Welterweight, Lightweight, and Middleweight but Bantamweight is such an underrated division when it comes to talent. Cage Warriors and LFA just shown that.
True, it didn't even click that most of the winning prospects were BWs. BW through to WW is just stacked with prospects.

Back