Cage Warriors Super Saturday Starts Now!

Thanks, man. Haha, that is confusing.
No idea why they can't just throw an event like an normal fucking promotion haha

No idea why they can't just throw an event like an normal fucking promotion haha

Agreed, I only had the sunset on my Fight Pass, so had to change the URL address from sunset to night, thankfully it worked.

Cheers.

That knee looked brutal in that second round. Hats off to Trueman and Eaton, both have tremendous amounts of heart.

Anyone UK based see that fight just then between Dean Trueman vs Corrine Eton?

Unsure if it’s cause I’ve smoked, but I swear to god that fight was up there with some of the all time greats.

Jesus

giphy.gif

What a fight that was.

giphy.gif

What a fight that was.
Rich Mitchell was just sat in the back during that fight shouting at the TV "You gotta keep working or I'm gonna stand it up".

LoL, "most fighters reach their peak with this age" comming from a 35 year old bantamweight.

LoL, "most fighters reach their peak with this age" comming from a 35 year old bantamweight.
On a 4 fight losing streak too. Still a tough test for someone to make their name in Cage Warriors.

I'm really looking forward to watching Shore fight. I was at his last fight in Newport and man, his fans are loud.

Lee made Shore work for this win.
But also verified him in some way imo.

Lee made Shore work for this win.
But also verified him in some way imo.
Yeah, I think he made him realise that he needs to do work on his wrestling if he ever wants to make it to the bigger shows. Do you think Shore should get a title shot after that? It's between him and Brian Bouland imo.

Yeah, I think he made him realise that he needs to do work on his wrestling if he ever wants to make it to the bigger shows. Do you think Shore should get a title shot after that? It's between him and Brian Bouland imo.

Don't know much about Bouland, but I think they should give Shore a bit more time. There is a difference between Lee and guys like Wood or Iovine.

Loose ass triangle

Back