Cage Warriors Super Saturday Starts Now!

I don't wanna jinx it, but this next fight should be good. They're desperately trying to make Karl Moore a two division champion due to him being Irish and Conor McGregor being a two division champ in Cage Warriors, but don't count out Cerilli.

Wow. Cerilli!!!

I'm loving this Super Saturday, what fights are next?

I'm loving this Super Saturday, what fights are next?
The remaining fight card in order is:

Corrin Eaton (9-2) v Dean Trueman (7-4) at 145lbs
Jack Shore (7-0) v UFC veteran Vaughn Lee at 135lbs
Craig White (13-7) v Alex Montagnani (10-2) at 170lbs
and Finally the Cage Warriors BW belt with champ Nathaniel Wood (12-3) v Luca Iovine (12-1)

The shit thing is, it doesn't start til 9. There's a link to the prelims in the first page of this thread if you're bored and want to see some fun fights.

Moore got slept. They def wanted him to win. Moore was probably going to UFC if he won, still could end up in UFC since he's LHW champ.

Moore got slept. They def wanted him to win. Moore was probably going to UFC if he won, still could end up in UFC since he's LHW champ.
Yeah, he's completely outmatched at HW. That chin can't hold up.

No Interview for Cerili ? looks like the questions were prepared only for Moore xD
Also funny how the comentators still hinting that it was a lucky shot and that they expected moore to win.

No Interview for Cerili ? looks like the questions were prepared only for Moore xD
Also funny how the comentators still hinting that it was a lucky shot and that they expected moore to win.
Cage Warriors always play favourites haha they do it for Paddy Pimblett too.

Yeah you think if Moore became a two div champ they werent interviewing him? That didnt go according to plan.

What's the chances Cerilli gets signed to UFC with that performance?

UFC desperately needs HW's

What's the chances Cerilli gets signed to UFC with that performance?

UFC desperately needs HW's
Fuck it! Why not? Match him up against Godbeer.

Any link to the second card? my FB stream just died.

Thanks.
It unfortunately doesn't start til 9. It's on Fight Pass and BT Sport.

Thanks bud :)
In the first page of the thread there's a link to the Facebook prelims that weren't bad. If you're bored you might wanna give that a watch til 9.

In the first page of the thread there's a link to the Facebook prelims that weren't bad. If you're bored you might wanna give that a watch til 9.

Legend, thanks.

I'll have a look.

Not too bothered about the first fight here on this main card, but Jack Shore vs Vaughn Lee is gonna be something to watch. I don't see this fight going the distance, and if Shore wins he's fighting the winner of the main event next.

Wait didn't we just see Karl Moore? why are commentators saying he's about to fight again tonight?

Wait didn't we just see Karl Moore? why are commentators saying he's about to fight again tonight?
Make sure when you go onto UFC Fight Pass you choose "Cage Warriors 92 - Night" not "Cage Warriors 92 - Sunset" I literally just made the same mistake lol.

Make sure when you go onto UFC Fight Pass you choose "Cage Warriors 92 - Night" not "Cage Warriors 92 - Sunset" I literally just made the same mistake lol.

Thanks, man. Haha, that is confusing.

Back