Cage Warriors 99

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Not a fantastic card (probably because of CW 100 beeing next) but there are still a few interesting bouts like the CW debut of UFC Vet Mads Burnell.

The flyweight title fight between Greyson and O'Driscoll got cancelled. Because Greyson decided to not cut to flyweight anymore since the UFC got rid of this division, even though he was the champion.
He got stripped obviously.

Last edited:
That was an entertaining ground battle, Phil's probably gonna have a hard time giving his girlfriend (or boyfriend, no judgement) a kiss though

Lots of blood in the first fight.

Nathan Jones, he's been gone too long. He never writes and he never calls.
When the Supremes did a song about you (covered by Bananarama) how is that not your walk out song?

Nathan Jones vs Brad Wheeler has been a great back and forth so far, as a ufc plebian I'm impressed

Mads looked smooth on teh ground. That polish guy had some nice looking striking. I look forward to seeing more of them both

Good start from Rajewski but Burnell recovered extremly fast.
Maybe Rajewski should just stay kickboxing like his brothers.

Tait looked better than a fighter who hasn't won since 2014..... althought to be fair that was only his 3rd fight since 2014.
The body shot didn't look that hard but clearly it was.

Nice finish by Bargin Basement Michael Page

Huh. I just realised one of these guys has my surname, and the other (almost) has my middle name (mother's maiden name)...

what was that..radcliffe, took a light shot to the temple, and looks like he was hit by fedor..
very ropey...

2 fights in a row where the punch that caused the stoppage didn't look like it should have done but I wouldn't go as far as saying either were dives they just both hit the right/wrong place.

Interesting show, there wasnt a bad fight at all on this card. Every fight was solid or at the very least entertaining

Back