Cage Warriors 94

Desme's hair is gonna be red by the end of this. Always good to see bleached-haired fighters getting in a scrap.
I call it the Edwin Dewees effect. Those bleached heads turning crimson are great.

I call it the Edwin Dewees effect. Those bleached heads turning crimson are great.
at least when Leben and Mayhem Miller dyed their hair it was already red, so you couldn't tell.

This might be where the fights slow down to be honest.

How is Alekozai 25? He looks at least 35.

How is Alekozai 25? He looks at least 35.

Hook nose and thick eyebrows adds an decade to any face.

Or maybe it's a Madadi situation where his parents simply didn't get a birth-paper and just forgot when he was born.

You gotta think Alekosai has to change up his gameplan here. The wrestling ain't working.

Klaczek looks like a pretty solid fighter. Dominating this without really even breaking a sweat.

Klaczek looks like a pretty solid fighter. Dominating this without really even breaking a sweat.

Certainly better than his 10-5 record.

Samir being like, "ready for UFC" is looking pretty bad now

Just sweeping the guy by the ankles after getting blasted with two knees, solid.

Man this event is like the worst thing to happen to Belgium since that they realized they border the Netherlands.

I wonder how many 10-8's are on the scorecards. Every round, maybe?

Lol at him thinking he was ready for UFC when he probably just got 30-24'd.

Dan Hardy realising half way through hyping up Herbert that he probably shouldn't be mentioning their newly signed prospect got beaten by their competition's world champ.

Vicious striker this Herbert... not a very vicious strangler though.

Vicious striker this Herbert... not a very vicious strangler though.
Keeps getting hit with the right hook every time he throws his jab though.

Dat uchi-mata!

Tumbled him straight on his head!

Back