Cage Warriors 100

Ronwah

Knighthood pending
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Big event for Cage Warriors tomorrow and some great fights on the card. Someone is gonna lose their 0 on the main event. No shock if the winner goes to the UFC.

For me being a UK guy, I'm just grateful that we have a promotion as professional and polished putting out regular events - one of the best, if not the best MMA promotions in Europe.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/55430-cage-warriors-100

I watched their last show while waiting for a fight night event to begin I believe and I was really impressed.

Yeah it's a nice card

WW title is vacant right?
Weird they didn't put Dalby to fight for it

I'll be going. It's a great card to be honest. 2 title fight, Nicolas Dalby, multiple former BAMMA champions.

Here's a quick look at the card and how to watch too if anyone is interested.

WW title is vacant right?
Weird they didn't put Dalby to fight for it

Ross Houston is the WW champion.

If I am not mistaken Cage Warriors is going to Copenhagen next year, so if Dalby wins tonight, I would expect him to fight Houston there.

Im a uk man too & think cage warriors are a very good promotion

Who are you all backing tonight in ekundayo vs shore?

I'm thinking Shore might take a decision or a stoppage in the championship rounds.

Im a uk man too & think cage warriors are a very good promotion

Who are you all backing tonight in ekundayo vs shore?

Ekundayo is from London so Ekundayo.
Should be a decent fight anyway. Shore probably wins though but if it's ever a choice between a Londoner and some Welsh bloke I'll always go with the Londoner.

Watching all those Cage Warriors historical promos of Dan Hardy reminds me that I'm still salty his arm-triangle loss to Diego Gonzales was overturned to a NC.

Cool armbar

Scottish guy beating the Welsh guy in the first fight on the main event was a bit of a crowd atmosphere killer.
I thought he was going to end up breaking his arm.

Sort of crazy that Dalby got a win vs Zaleski and a draw vs Till before falling to 0-2 in the UFC vs Cummings and Sobotta. It's like he gets worse the worse adversary he faces.

Mulpeter not interested in exchanging with Dalby.

I'm not surprised, Dalby nearly took him out in the 30s of stand up there was in r1.
Mulpeter gassed out pretty badly so I expect the finish in r2.

Dalby is looking terrible

Dalby won the 2nd though, Mulpeter isn't really doing anything just surviving. His take downs have been decent but he's done nothing with any of them.

2-0 Dalby.

Not gonna give Mulpeter the first for literally offering zero offence while getting head kicked and rocked late in the round.

I think Dalby could have done that in the 2nd, he should have kept it standing and not gone to the ground.
Mulpeter was done 4 minutes into the fight.

Back