Caffeine withdrawals

You're not impressing anyone with your lies, cool guy
I have no reason to lie. I don't give a fuck whether you are impressed by me personally or not - we'll never meet each other anyway. I am here to tell you that "coffee addiction" is bullshit compared to things that are REALLY addictive. If I can quit chronic opiate use in one day, you can quit coffee for sure. You just haven't tried hard enough. That's all I am saying.

I have no reason to lie. I don't give a fuck whether you are impressed by me personally or not - we'll never meet each other anyway. I am here to tell you that "coffee addiction" is bullshit compared to things that are REALLY addictive. If I can quit chronic opiate use in one day, you can quit coffee for sure. You just haven't tried hard enough. That's all I am saying.
coffee is REALLY addictive and you've never taken opiates in your life so that's that.

IF I change my av to something super serious, you will take me more seriously? Are you for real?

asreal.png

<10><10>

coffee is REALLY addictive and you've never taken opiates in your life so that's that.

I was pretty well addicted to coffee and energy drinks at one point. Had to ween myself off it. Quit the energy drinks for good. I limit myself on the coffee for the most part. I do love it though. I can't quit it 100%.

Last edited:
I am telling you that YOU ARE capable of quitting it and you are shitting on me lol. That's because you have internalized your addiction as part of your being, of your "self" and so when someone says "it aint that bad, you are just weak' you start to rage. I mean it's clear as day. Get over your ego and listen to what I am telling you. I am saying you HAVE what it takes to quit it. Because bottom line, people have been quitting much stronger stuff.

When I was 15 I drank a whole bottle of whiskey. To this day I can't even smell the stuff without getting ill. True story.

When I was 15 I drank a whole bottle of whiskey. To this day I can't even smell the stuff without getting ill. True story.
Well truth is, whiskey IS disgusting. I can only tolerate it with coca cola lol

I am telling you that YOU ARE capable of quitting it and you are shitting on me lol. That's because you have internalized your addiction as part of your being, of your "self" and so when someone says "it aint that bad, you are just weak' you start to rage. I mean it's clear as day. Get over your ego and listen to what I am telling you. I am saying you HAVE what it takes to quit it. Because bottom line, people have been quitting much stronger stuff.
I shit on you because you're being blatantly disrespectful and down playing the seriousness of caffeine addiction. it's the real deal, and no I can't just quit. I've tried many times and the migraines and mood swings are too intense.

I shit on you because you're being blatantly disrespectful and down playing the seriousness of caffeine addiction. it's the real deal, and no I can't just quit. I've tried many times and the migraines and mood swings are too intense.

I never said you need to quit cold turkey. I said coffee is a very weak drug compared to some really addictive ones and that everyone can quit it if they try hard enough. You can wean off of it. Don't tell me you can't because that's garbage.

Some days I drink 12+espressos, others none. I don't really notice much difference.

You are a sensitive fella from my position.

These withdrawals must be chemistry based.

I've gone from a few cups a day to a few pots a day to none, and I can't tell the difference.

I drink up until I goto sleep with no effects that I can tell.

I guess you could say I'm a coffee drinker.

I used to get killer migraines if I skipped caffeine for the day, but that doesn't happen anymore. However, still get cravings for it.

i can drink a triple tall latte just before i go to bed and fall asleep right away

i can also go to bed just before bed without having a triple tall latte and fall asleep right away

it's all in your head.

i once quit sherdog for a day - couldn't shake the addiction so i'm back - the struggle is real

I like my coffee black like my soul, I drink it scorching hot like a fucking psycho

I drink about a cup a day. I'll get headaches and have low energy if I don't drink it at all. Goes away after about 2 days.

You ever sucked dick for an espresso? Get over it. Caffeine withdrawal is one maybe two days with a slight headache which is nothing compared to being strung out on the streets, shaking and wishing for either death or a dick to suck so you can get some more crack. Grow a set and either drink it or don't. Your next thread: "You guys ever ate ice cream too fast and get a brain freeze? Boy does that suck!"

Back