Cabo Diaz destroyed Conor. Full Camp Diaz will destroying Rd.1, Pls no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biblical

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No excuses guys.

Cabo Diaz destroyed Conor....Just imagine what Full Camp Diaz will do to him...I predict Nate Diaz destroying him from the getgo since he won't need a round to warm up.

So whats gonna be the excuse this time? Nate Diaz had a full training camp?Cardio again?His chin is too good?

Lets not make excuses again guy...Just admit that Diaz is simply the superior technical/tougher/better fighter.

flawless diaz > efficient conor

this is mcgregor's retirement fight, he wants out, done with fighting

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Was expecting at least an account bet or something with a title like this....

I think Conor will last longer because he will try to be more efficient, but this will result in him not winning any rounds. He's going to be conserving energy, which is gonna mean he's gonna be at the end of Diaz boxing range all night.

Oh, look. Biblical is back with another McGregor thread.

Pros and cons for both fighters that fight. Different fight now. Don't be ignorant.

That was 11 days notice sunbathing In Cabo Nathan Diaz that rekt McGregor...Whatever a full-camp diaz does to McGregor won't surprise me motherfucker....

Don't be stupid!!.....what you're forgetting is.......well.......the thing is with Conor......he.......I mean you've got to think about................

Ahhhhh damn it! You might be right!

TS, less coffee, just less..

Conor full camp > Nate Diaz full camp
Conor full camp < Nate Diaz no camp

Don't be stupid!!.....what you're forgetting is.......well.......the thing is with Conor......he.......I mean you've got to think about................

Ahhhhh damn it! You might be right!
Posts like this are so cringy. You aren't talking to someone in real life, it's the internet. You can cut out the stuttering & stammering. So why put it in there? I can understand it being hard to articulate your thoughts in real life so you stutter but you have all the time in the world to type out your thoughts so why are you stammering like someone is rushing you?

Does it say what weight they're fighting at????

Delusional fans will always make excuses. They can't help it.

Oh, look. Biblical is back with another McGregor thread.

Lol what do you expect? Dude made a Diaz account literally the day after the event. If he was so confident why didn't he do it before?

So Conor's strategy is to wear down, out box and out grapple Nate over five rounds? Perhaps through movement and energy management?

Good luck with that dude.

Back