cabbage (a thread you did not expect)

Ever wonder about Eggplant?
I hear it's still saluting pigeons.

They should have Roy Nelson fight him and call it "Corned Beef" vs Cabbage.

The only fighter who managed to get knocked out by post 2000s Tank:

2005-05-07_Tank_Abbott_vs_Wesley__27_27Cabbage_27_27_Correira__28Rumble_on_the_Rock_7_29_1.gif

I liked how it looked like the ref checked on Tank & apologized for pushing him. That was a nice quick right hand by Tank.

Cabbage had a hard head though. Im happy he's not braindead or anything

I wouldn't worry bro, even if he did become brain dead - he can always become one of the top contributors on Sherdog, making top quality threads. Right TS?

I remember the weigh-ins being pretty memorable for Sylvia vs Cabbage

fF7JnCo.jpg

I really enjoyed Cabbage back in the day. But my boy Deutsch starched him on the island before Cabbage went into the UFC as the "can't be knocked out" badass.

Starched is the right choice of word. Stiffed him up.

The only fighter who managed to get knocked out by post 2000s Tank:

2005-05-07_Tank_Abbott_vs_Wesley__27_27Cabbage_27_27_Correira__28Rumble_on_the_Rock_7_29_1.gif

Thats how you know a fighter is a wildman and truly terrifying

The ref pushes him off and immediately runs over to tank to apologise to which tank nods and then the ref knows he has been allowed to live and returns to check on the victim

Starched is the right choice of word. Stiffed him up.

Deutsch could have been a real contender back in the day. But the loss of a daughter and a son born with Spinal atrophy had him focus much more on family and local community. Still, he is the sparring partner of Klitchko and Hunt for particular bouts (when they face smaller tanking guys), and he's a high-quality coach. Will be training Aliakbari after this next Rizin match in Thailand. He also trains Patrick Branch, who will likely be a name in Kickboxing as he just doesn't dig the ground game.... and at 6'5 170lbs I don't blame him for focusing stand-up, LOL.

You tuf noobs making fun of Wesleys nic name need to go watch some history. Cabbage is legend.
He was so much fun to watch.
I just watched his fight with Butter bean. So much fun.

Why didn't you post pics of Cabbage?!
Made me realise something.
I forget how to post pics. True story. I can't post YouTube vids anymore either. Concussions knocked my memories loose. To be honest, I feel bad for Cabbage. I'm guessing his employer is either a huge fan, a family member or a great friend.
If you're paying extra for a tat from this man, you obviously know his past, if not, and you get a shitty tat, it's still not his fault. Look at his portfolio. If you don't like what you see and you dont know who he is, then why let him do your work?
It's your own fault if you get a shitty tattoo from a shitty artist. It's not the artists fault or the owner of the shop.

The only thing I remember about him is taking a tones of damage each fight specially against tim and arlovski.

He was in prison before, good to see he is out and making a life for himself with a real job.

Holy I remember him from his wars with Sylvia and tank (the first one that almost started the scrap after he started dancing lol) glad to see he's finished his bid and is aight..ppl needa rewatch his fight with AA..commentary was hilarious

I really enjoyed Cabbage back in the day. But my boy Deutsch starched him on the island before Cabbage went into the UFC as the "can't be knocked out" badass.

did not expect something i hadn't seen before.

thanks for this (serious, not trolling).

You tuf noobs making fun of Wesleys nic name need to go watch some history. Cabbage is legend.
He was so much fun to watch.
I just watched his fight with Butter bean. So much fun.

Nobody is noobing out, quit trying to make yourself look cooler.
Also, tuf noob is done as an insult. It's been 12 years. 12.

Nobody is noobing out, quit trying to make yourself look cooler.
Also, tuf noob is done as an insult. It's been 12 years. 12.

that's pretty fucked up when you think about it. i can't believe it's been that long. the tuf noobs are OGs now.

It's your own fault if you get a shitty tattoo from a shitty artist. It's not the artists fault or the owner of the shop.
I disagree, tattoo shops that have a very good reputation won't hire someone who isn't great at his stuff.
When I get a tattoo from a very reliable place (aka I know several people who got extensive ink there, people praise it online, etc) it costs extra money,
So for that extra money I expect the boss to get me someone who can tattoo me competently.

RF

Back