[c]Rapper Psy (Gangnam style) hates America

He sang about supporting the killing of innocent Americans who did nothing wrong and your okay with that? Fuck this country is full of pusies

And don't give me this first amendment crap. Nobody is saying he should be jailed. But freedom of speach =\= freedom of being judged for your words.

Derp derp derp

Your own fucking singers sing about killing Americans.

Funny you call someone out for throwing posting the 'You Mad' nonsense but you're engaging in the same childish behavior.

More hypocrisy from you, doesn't surprise me though.

I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I am not responding to serious discussion related posts with 'you mad' comments at all. All I see you doing in these last few responses is searching in vain for ways to elicit some sort of emotional responses out of me rather than discussing the actuall topic. It isn't going to happen Viva.

Walk it off

You guys should blame him, bomb him, and then steal his resources.

How can people who give money to the military to kill people be completely innocent? Either way blame yourself. It's Americans obsessions with pop culture instead of morality that is to blame.

I don't choose to give my money to anyone, it's taken from me. But overall, I feel the USA is mostly good. No country is perfect. You're kidding yourself if u don't think every country has committed crimes against others. But that is all besides the point. This isn't about Korea or what americans did wrong over there. You can be upset but not wish death on innocents from other countries. And thats my issue with psy he sang about murdering innocent people. Anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with that is fucked in the head big time.

I don't choose to give my money to anyone, it's taken from me. But overall, I feel the USA is mostly good. No country is perfect. You're kidding yourself if u don't think every country has committed crimes against others. But that is all besides the point. This isn't about Korea or what americans did wrong over there. You can be upset but not wish death on innocents from other countries. And thats my issue with psy he sang about murdering innocent people. Anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with that is fucked in the head big time.

This about the innocent people that didn't die :sob

I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I am not responding to serious discussion related posts with 'you mad' comments at all. All I see you doing in these last few responses is searching in vain for ways to elicit some sort of emotional responses out of me rather than discussing the actuall topic. It isn't going to happen Viva.

Walk it off

The actual topic is being discussed, I'm cool as a cucumber I'm just letting you know I see your hypocrisy and I'm going to call you out on it.

He sang about supporting the killing of innocent Americans who did nothing wrong and your okay with that? Fuck this country is full of pusies

And don't give me this first amendment crap. Nobody is saying he should be jailed. But freedom of speach =\= freedom of being judged for your words.

Its also filled with uneducated sheep.

By the way, its 'pussies'.

You're free to judge him, no ones saying otherwise, I'm just trying to make the point that you're being sensitive about this. His words weren't meant for you, nor do they affect you in away way.

Maybe I should call you a 'pussy' for getting so bent out of shape over something that hardly concerns you.

The actual topic is being discussed, I'm cool as a cucumber I'm just letting you know I see your hypocrisy and I'm going to call you out on it.

Its also filled with uneducated sheep.

By the way, its 'pussies'.

You're free to judge him, no ones saying otherwise, I'm just trying to make the point that you're being sensitive about this. His words weren't meant for you, nor do they affect you in away way.

Maybe I should call you a 'pussy' for getting so bent out of shape over something that hardly concerns you.

I'm no more concerned about this thread then anyone else posting on it. It's the typical self loathing Americans are supposed to have going in this thread. Every country in the world does fucked up shit, but try singing a song about killing innocent Koreans or anyone else around the world because they did something wrong and see how well you are accepted in their land.

I have lots of issues with our government. Im a self thinking atheist with no party affiliation who is not one of the good ol "muricans". With that said, I'm proud of my country my rights and my freedoms. Too many anti American pussies out there who feel like we should all loathe ourselves for our faults. Can't stand it. If you sing asbout killing innocent Americans, then fuck you. Disgusting people are defending it on here.

I'm no more concerned about this thread then anyone else posting on it. It's the typical self loathing Americans are supposed to have going in this thread. Every country in the world does fucked up shit, but try singing a song about killing innocent Koreans or anyone else around the world because they did something wrong and see how well you are accepted in their land.

I have lots of issues with our government. Im a self thinking atheist with no party affiliation who is not one of the good ol "muricans". With that said, I'm proud of my country my rights and my freedoms. Too many anti American pussies out there who feel like we should all loathe ourselves for our faults. Can't stand it. If you sing asbout killing innocent Americans, then fuck you. Disgusting people are defending it on here.

You don't believe in God but you believe in phoney nationalist propaganda? Bravo

Its all good on my end as well. I'm off to sit on my ass and watch some MMA, solid thread with some solid discussion, regardless of whats been said.

Cheers

You don't believe in God but you believe in phoney nationalist propaganda? Bravo

Find me one quote even remotely supporting nationalistic propaganda. I'll repeat for the umpteenth time, supporting the killing and murder of innocent civilians is wrong. And thats all I've said. Fuck anyone who feels otherwise

I'm not anti-American.

If you'd read what I posted I've already said I love this country.

I'm just not offended by Psy, it doesn't pertain to me so why should I give a damn? He wasn't insulting the country so much as the wrongdoers within our military, and there are plenty of them.

Seriously man, stop being so dramatic.

Find me one quote even remotely supporting nationalistic propaganda. I'll repeat for the umpteenth time, supporting the killing and murder of innocent civilians is wrong. And thats all I've said. Fuck anyone who feels otherwise

Well still if you had a sense of priorities you'd be more self implicating by addressing actual occurrences by your own country rather than a song a pop star sang along time ago. But you care more about a song because you are American.

I think you are underestimating the level of vitriol that other countries have for the US. Especially countries with US military bases. I don't blame them. American GIs stationed abroad love to get drunk, rowdy and rape school girls. I am not even exaggerating either. Read articles about how Japan and Korea hate military bases because those areas are high in crime.

Wow,make broad sweeping generalizations much? I served in Korea, and the amount of real crimes committed are far outweighed by the negative reaction received,especially considering the actual number of troops stationed there who go without committing crimes,aka the vast vast majority.

Back on topic,here's a respost from the same topic in the war room.

It's always hard to look at things,without looking at the context. In 2003, Anti-U.S. military sentiments were at an all time high in S. Korea, due in large part to the Yangju Highway incident,and several other cases of troops doing stupid,fucked up things in Korea.It got to the point that USFK started enforcing a nightly curfew that lasted for years,and got reinstated only a year after it was recently rescinded. Combine that with regular anti war sentiment, and you get where he's coming from. Do I approve of the lyrics? No. For all I know,he could have meant them then,and genuinely regrets them now.I know people are way to cynical anymore to believe that,but you never know.

But really, anti war,anti establishment music is a huge part of the U.S's own music culture and scene. How many "give peace a chance" type songs from the 60s and 70s are now considered classics? Alot of those singers weren't even American,but they're singing about Vietnam.

Finally, considering that Hanoi Jane Fonda still gets work considering the shit she pulled, I'm willing to forgive some song lyrics.

Wow,make broad sweeping generalizations much? I served in Korea, and the amount of real crimes committed are far outweighed by the negative reaction received,especially considering the actual number of troops stationed there who go without committing crimes,aka the vast vast majority.

Back on topic,here's a respost from the same topic in the war room.

Nah it's true American soldiers are kinda rowdy.

Back