[c]Rapper Psy (Gangnam style) hates America

and judging by the responses to some people taking their time to bitch about exercising...americans are fat.

1st world problems

Word.

Our own artists can trash the country and speak their minds endlessly but the moment a foreigner does so they're crucified.

Bullshit, American artists catch flak for it too

I'm agitated with your ignorance.

I couldn't care less what names you have to throw at me.

People like you man, seriously. You act like your country is your lover, president don't care about you, government don't care about you, country don't care about you.

Brit here but it's fucked up that he sang that shit, about killing their families etc, how the fuck can he be famous after that?

Brit here but it's fucked up that he sang that shit, about killing their families etc, how the fuck can he be famous after that?

Death has been a prevalent theme within art for as long as art has existed, wishing death to your enemies and families is something individuals with scorn in their hearts have been doing for hundreds of years. It was excessive, but take into context the situation that inspired the song and realize that the lyricism was a means to convey his message.

Its song writing, again. Art.

You take it literal you lack understanding.

I'm agitated with your ignorance.

I couldn't care less what names you have to throw at me.

People like you man, seriously. .

I'd like to think so.

You act like your country is your lover, president don't care about you, government don't care about you, country don't care about you

foreveralone.jpg?

Death has been a prevalent theme within art for as long as art has existed, wishing death to your enemies and families is something individuals with scorn in their hearts have been doing for hundreds of years. It was excessive, but take into context the situation that inspired the song and realize that the lyricism was a means to convey his message.

Its song writing, again. Art.

You take it literal you lack understanding.

So that makes it okay?
And if America is his "enemy" maybe he shouldn't be living there.

I'd like to think so.

foreveralone.jpg?

Funny you call someone out for throwing posting the 'You Mad' nonsense but you're engaging in the same childish behavior.

More hypocrisy from you, doesn't surprise me though.

Because when you right a catchy tune in America you can get away with shit. Look at most rappers singing about rape drugs n murder. It's art mang

So that makes it okay?
And if America is his "enemy" maybe he shouldn't be living there.

Read what I said, I never once said it justified it. I'm just saying that in that situation his rage was understandable, and his only outlet is his art hence the offensive lyricism. And again, read man... America as a whole isn't his enemy. He never once claimed he hated the nation or ALL of its occupants.

Being against certain US policies or certain people does not mean against US as a whole. There are lots of things I don't like about the US, but it does not mean I dislike the country.

Being against certain US policies or certain people does not mean against US as a whole. There are lots of things I don't like about the US, but it does not mean I dislike the country.

Exactly.

And the 1st amendments states you have the right to voice your opinion.

So I have no problem with Psy.

Exactly.

And the 1st amendments states you have the right to voice your opinion.

So I have no problem with Psy.

He sang about supporting the killing of innocent Americans who did nothing wrong and your okay with that? Fuck this country is full of pusies

And don't give me this first amendment crap. Nobody is saying he should be jailed. But freedom of speach =\= freedom of being judged for your words.

He sang about supporting the killing of innocent Americans who did nothing wrong and your okay with that? Fuck this country is full of pusies

And don't give me this first amendment crap. Nobody is saying he should be jailed. But freedom of speach =\= freedom of being judged for your words.

How can people who give money to the military to kill people be completely innocent? Either way blame yourself. It's Americans obsessions with pop culture instead of morality that is to blame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back