Buying UFC 216

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you had previously decided not to purchase UFC 216, does the addition of a 2nd title fight (MM vs. Borg) change your mind at all?
I was on the fence about buying the card, but now that I have a chance to see a very elite fighter - regardless of whether the fight will be competitive or not - on top of an already solid card, I think I will be putting my money down. Not a huge Demetrious fan, but definitely respect his skills.

What says you, Sherdog?

Kevin Lee the one true GOAT is on the card so of course I'm buying it

But then again I'm not toiling away in a mine making $60000 a year like some of you peasants

So I can afford it
How much does the mine you work in pay?

If Mighty Manlet is the co main then I'll be pretty much forced to watch it. If MM was the headliner, I would just turn off before he comes on or not even buy the card. This is a smart move by the UFC. Mighty Manlet cannot sell PPV'S. It's much better to have him as a co-feature.

Not buying but will go to the bar with the added fight for sure. 215 was the first one I intentionally missed in years so i'm glad 216 is improving.

Yeah I was gonna pass on it but I think I'll get it now. It's rare that I'll buy a card only for the main and co-main but DJ and TFerg are worth it.

Yeah, I think I will. I'm a Ferguson fan and like MM even though this matchup is kind of lame.

Black Beast vs. Werdum and another fun HW scrap (even though they aren't elite fighters), Dunham and Dariush should be good.

I don't care about the WMMA but oh well, hope if they move one of the fightd for MM its this one.

But then again I'm not toiling away in a mine making $60000 a year like some of you peasants

So I can afford it

60k a year is a lot. Don't be discouraged fellow Sherbros.

Yeah. I like MM and Lee/Ferguson is a good co-main.

So I can afford it
Kevin Lee made 42/42 brah

It helps. While I really, really want to see the main even the card is pretty fucking paper thin right now. Paige getting billing over Will Brooks kind of blows my mind. Oh well, guess that is the way things are

If you had previously decided not to purchase UFC 216, does the addition of a 2nd title fight (MM vs. Borg) change your mind at all?
I was on the fence about buying the card, but now that I have a chance to see a very elite fighter - regardless of whether the fight will be competitive or not - on top of an already solid card, I think I will be putting my money down. Not a huge Demetrious fan, but definitely respect his skills.

What says you, Sherdog?

Come on, guy! If you weren't going to buy it for Ferguson/Lee you aren't going to buy it for fucking Mighty Mouse, don't be ridiculous :p

Paige getting billing over Will Brooks kind of blows my mind.

Paige has fans.

Back