Buy or sell: UFC Chile Saw Three Future Champs

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dominick Reyes, Kamaru Usman, and Tatiana Suarez all stayed not only undefeated last night (in UFC competition), but all three turned in dominant performances against established divisional contenders.

imo, i'd be shocked if 2/3 don't see ufc gold.

Reyes is a big LHW with good striking.

Usman could be ready for a title shot.

Still, I'm selling until I see Reyes and Suarez face top competition.

I dont think Usman will ever be champ. Hes good but he doesn't have all the tools.

A woman who can wrestle is the same thing as finding a unicorn

That’s WMMA for yo ass.

Suarez has championship potential, it's womens fighting after all

Usman will never get a title shot with these boring ass fights, at some point he'll get clipped and sink to the bottom of the rankings where the sun doesn't shine

Reyes is not getting past Jon Jones if he comes back, or even DC. His championship aspirations depend on other players in the division.

Grasso "established divisional contender"

If by that you mean overhyped, oversold and underwhelming then I agree.

Since when is Cannonier an established contender?

Suarez yes, Usman maybe but I'm not betting on it. Reyes I need to see against better competition but LHW is a total wasteland so it's possible

I don't see it in any of them. Maybe Suarez, but Shes a long way from there even in a shallow division.

i can see at least 1 of them winning a belt (right now i say saurez). but to say all 3 are future champs is a stretch.

Yes, the Rose Namajunas who lost to Karolina K and Esparza would certainly never lose to a wrestling god in suarez. lmao.

"Wrestling god" <Lmaoo>

Let's see how she does against legitimate top-10 opponents, not chicks plucked from Invicta because they're attractive.

Dominick Reyes, Kamaru Usman, and Tatiana Suarez all stayed not only undefeated last night (in UFC competition), but all three turned in dominant performances against established divisional contenders.

Reyes could be. I doubt Usman will be champ. The other one you mentioned is WMMA so nobody cares.

I've always found that Suarez broad sexually attractive for some odd reason.

I bet on a 6 fight parlay last night and won. That's what I bet on.

I don't see it in any of them. Maybe Suarez, but Shes a long way from there even in a shallow division.

Rose got a title shot on a one fight win streak over Karate Hottie. Suarez is probably getting pushed into a number one contender fight next.

I'm not sold any of them can be a champion, while maia is elite he's soo 1 dimemtional it's a joke for wrestlers to decision him, hopefully we'll finally get Usman on colby now. Grasso and Cannonier aren't at all contenders they're people contenders beat on the way to a real fight.

I don't want Reyes and Suarez brought up too quickly, but both definitely are great prospects. Though I do want Reyes tested against a good wrestler.

Usman has already proven himself a contender, but he didn't win any fans last night. In fact, he probably lost hype since he was expected to win and his striking didn't look good. Most people came away with the impression that Woodley KOs him, which I agree with.

Usman is better than Colby (imo) and Colby might be getting the interim belt in his next fight. Suarez will get a title shot if she can stay active... only three fights in three years is a bit worrying. Reyes fights in possibly the easiest men's division so he will probably get a title shot but for now I don't see him beating Gus or DC just yet. Maybe in the future....

Usman does not deserve a shot at the title.

Back