Buy or Sell: Nikki Haley will be 1st Female President or VP?

That says more about voters than it does Hilldog.
Maybe, but neither one would have got my vote. Here's an olive branch - I'd take Hillary over our female PM Trudeau.

giphy.gif
<PlusJuan>

Like most politicians she does things to further her career.

Well hello there old friend. There are plenty of ways to further one's career in public service. Not all are befitting of a public servant. Surely we agree on that.

363b7e18-6d88-41d9-b75e-ff1ef9d7319c.jpeg

I like her and she is sexy in a FBN way. Basically she is liked by both parties.

She actually seems like she is smart, well spoken, and most (or least) importantly capable.
I could see her probably more running for VP but maybe as President. She is more likeable than the usual republican would bes.

Article from CNN (cuck news network)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/politics/nikki-haley-approval-rating/index.html
American voters of different partisan stripes don't agree on much nowadays, but they can agree on this: most of them approve of US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

A broad 63% of American voters approve of her job performance vs. only 17% who say they disapprove in a new Quinnipiac University poll. Twenty percent had no opinion. Her approval spans party lines: 75% of Republicans, 63% of independents and even 55% of Democrats say they approve of how she's handling her job.
Her support among Democrats is virtually identical to the share of Democrats who approve of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (56%) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (55%) in the same poll.

Her strong approval rating dwarfs President Donald Trump's approval rating of 39%.
Haley's number climbs higher than those of virtually every active politician on the world stage today. (We should note, though, that approval ratings, which measure job performance, are slightly different than favorability ratings, which tend to hinge more on overall likability.)
Several active politicians, such as former Vice President Joe Biden (58%), Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont (57%) and Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona (54%) do have favorability numbers above 50% in recent CNN polling from December 2017 and January 2018. Former President Barack Obama reached a favorability rating of 66% and former President George W. Bush hit 61% in a CNN survey in January. Defense Secretary James Mattis reaches a 59% approval rating in the same survey.

I'd fuck her.

Hillary polled well as SOS. Non-political "diplomat" types get benefit of the doubt until they start running and get political again.

UN is a nothing role.

Hillary polled well as SOS. Non-political "diplomat" types get benefit of the doubt until they start running and get political again.

UN is a nothing role.
Jesus batman bubble bath...this is the narrative that you assign to Hillary's defeats? This is your rationale?

Fix this if you don't want to continue losing while being confused.

Jesus batman bubble bath...this is the narrative that you assign to Hillary's defeats? This is your rationale?

Fix this if you don't want to continue losing while being confused.
I don't know what you're saying here. Polling is out there if you care to look it up. I'm not doing the legwork. I know it's true. SOS is a position polled and Clinton scored highly as SOS. Her polling as SOS didn't carry back over when she ran for President. And Haley's won't either. And Haley is friggin UN Ambassador - nobody cares about it. Why wasn't Susan Rice talked up as some political juggernaut in waiting? Name one one of Bush's UN Ambassadors? They don't matter.

Was she born in US of A or Africa?

I think she'd be better than Tulsi, but Ivanka kick all their buttocks.

I don't know what you're saying here. Polling is out there if you care to look it up. I'm not doing the legwork. I know it's true. SOS is a position polled and Clinton scored highly as SOS. Her polling as SOS didn't carry back over when she ran for President. And Haley's won't either. And Haley is friggin UN Ambassador - nobody cares about it. Why wasn't Susan Rice talked up as some political juggernaut in waiting? Name one one of Bush's UN Ambassadors? They don't matter.

Because Susan rice is worse than cancer. She can’t open her mouth without lying, and her fat fucking cankles wouldn’t make it a week on the trail.

1nu0.jpg

Back