buvaisar saitiev

hey what weight are you lets make this happen honestly i wont even take money from it lol fight me before my rizin fight so i can get to 7-1 before i go out there you can make 2 grand just to get choked out
Choke out? I said wrestle dude. I've had quite enough concussions. I've always said you you're full of shit about your wrestling or trying to talk about it like you're an expert and said I'll wrestle you. See unlike you I've actually consistently trained at a high level for several continuous years and my story doesn't change or give excuses for losses. I weigh about 175 not fat but not in training shape due to working 3 jobs and coaching. And I'll still be down to do it

You know.. for someone so "elite" you're really insecure and defensive. If you were so good you wouldn't actually be calling everyone a bitch or asking a "question" about a topic you know barely anything about then trying to act like an expert

If you weren't such a cunt I could have hooked you up with several elite Greco or upper body or wrestling coaches including some that do bjj/mma or used to so they could help make sure everything fit together well. Not me. Other elite type people that would have been happy to help you if I recommended it
damn right thats a power double i hit he fell right on his ass 4 seconds in doe
You pulled him on top of you dumbass. You didn't even have drive on your double and your weight was was back on your haunches. You can't really whine about the weight difference when you got on top and in dominant position several times and have it up

lol your such a little bitch yes my only loss a fight i took on 4 days notice at heavy weight with someone 40 pounds i gassed completely at the beginning after he wouldnt tap from my heel hook iv won every fight in the first round something you cant say
Yes.. you looked so "gassed" after the heel hook.. which immediately after you got back on top and passing his guard like it was nothingand being in a non taxing dominant position. You looked so gassed. You are also so obviously elite going for a shitty loose arm bar against a bigger and maybe stronger opponent and giving up great position when you didn't have to like elite fighters so often do

tenor.gif

Not sure what Saitiev is doing these days. Probably hanging out in mountains coaching 8 years old wrestle bear cubs.

He is President of Chechen Wrestling Federation. I met him last week in Novi Sad at the European Wrestling Championship

Got eem

"High level wrestling and BB level BJJ displayed there, Joe."

Rizin will be pumped to get this guy.

Wow. I would spend some time looking at how guys like Eddie Cummings finish heel hooks.

He is President of Chechen Wrestling Federation. I met him last week in Novi Sad at the European Wrestling Championship

So, basically exactly what I said. 8 year olds and bears.

It is not a lock that Satiev is the best freestyler of all time. There are quite a few with more credentials and every bit as much technique. He is a legend of the sport for sure, but its not a closed debate by any means.

It is not a lock that Satiev is the best freestyler of all time. There are quite a few with more credentials and every bit as much technique. He is a legend of the sport for sure, but its not a closed debate by any means.

Who else do you think deserves to be in that discussion?

Taymazov
Smith
Belaglasov

Yeah, Smith and Belaglasov were beautiful wrestlers. Does Taymazov's PED DQ affect your view of him as an all time great?

Burroughs could of been the one to surpass Satiev, but after that performance at Rio he has been on a decline

Yeah, Smith and Belaglasov were beautiful wrestlers. Does Taymazov's PED DQ affect your view of him as an all time great?
A bit unfair to compare champions of very different eras, and therefore very different testing regimens, by the vector of proven PED use?

Back