But Woodley is the boring fighter...

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here is yet ANOTHER Wonderboy snoozer, and another Maia snoozer just a few days ago...

Yet it's Woodley who is definitely to blame and no one else.

Lmao.

Yeah, Woodley is a boring fighter. So is Thompson. At least Till was trying to engage. Woodley was content to just stand there for 23 out of 25 minutes.

Yeah, Woodley is a boring fighter. So is Thompson. At least Till was trying to engage. Woodley was content to just stand there for 23 out of 25 minutes.
And almost kill Wonderboy for those 2 minutes?

Till didn't try to engage they both did jack shit, except Wonderboy was winning lol.

Maia and Thompson put Askren to sleep

Till wasn't trying to engage. Many times Till had Wonderboy trapped, and he didn't throw anything. Even Joe Rogan and his friends commented on this. So, I know I am not the only who noticed it.

Till isn't that great of a striker. At least, he did proved it with this fight.

And almost kill Wonderboy for those 2 minutes?

Till didn't try to engage they both did jack shit, except Wonderboy was winning lol.
When I see someone fighting and they bore me to death, there's nothing you can say to convince me Woodley's not a boring fighter.

He's boring.

It is possible that they can both be boring.

You've only excused two opponents.

This guy had a reputation for being boring in strike force.

You guys just haven't paid attention till he dropped Lawler.

He is, watch his fight against Maia
At least Tyron had the excuse that he was trying to avoid Maia's one dimension...the ground. Wonderboy fought another STRIKER and made a boring fight just like his last one with another guy looking to strike in Masvidal.

Here is yet ANOTHER Wonderboy snoozer, and another Maia snoozer just a few days ago...

Lmao.
all three of them have the potential to be boring against any opponent. but put them together... thats a good recipe for sleep meds

Hes the next to go, get these cowards the hell outta this sport..

This fight sealed it. Wonderboy is the most boring fighter in the division and possibly the whole UFC.

Atleast Woodley's got 1-hit KO power and will use it if the opportunity presents itself. Wonderboy would rather use his footwork to avoid getting hit rather than using it to deliver big hits.

Lmao.

They're both boring. I've said that before they fought each other.

This fight sealed it. Wonderboy is the most boring fighter in the division and possibly the whole UFC.

Atleast Woodley's got 1-hit KO power and will use it if the opportunity presents itself. Wonderboy would rather use his footwork to avoid getting hit rather than using it to deliver big hits.
Woodley is just as boring and his 1 punch KO power is clearly not something he can easily implement since he has so few finishes by strikes. Wonderboy has more finishes by TKO in fewer fights and he is boring as well.

Wonderboy and Woodley are both "boring" fighters. Woodley is fine with dragging a fight 25 min with minimal activity and Wonderboy is a point fighter

Till was aggressive but happened to be fighting the most elusive fighter in MMA.

Maia tried his best to take down Woodley over and over again but couldn't simple as.

Back