But Why Tho?

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every see people do stuff and wonder why? I seen a few of these vid and wonder why? Why push the rock down the hill.

I need to know why people do that. I think if I know why, I could solve the mystery to why we are here and alive.

Oh, I thought you were asking why you made this stupid fucking thread.

Like what were these little dudes thinking...

ximc39.gif

Feels empowering to affect earth.

Years ago I was tasked with chopping down a lot of large cottonwood trees. There was a chainsaw but I said fuck it and grabbed a Swedish felling axe then got to chopping. Took longer than expected but you can't help but shout like a gibbon once you hear the crack and see the fall.

I wonder why i believed chicks when they said they were on the pill back in the day.

Not sure, but it felt great to bang without a condom.

In my 20's I'm sure I would have been right there helping push and then chest bumping to our success but I'm 36 now and I'd leave it there.

If some other kids pushed it down I'd probably smile because I was them once and I would have done all sorts of things then that I wouldn't now.

Usually for shits and giggles, but sometimes just for the hell of it.

Feels empowering to affect earth.

Years ago I was tasked with chopping down a lot of large cottonwood trees. There was a chainsaw but I said fuck it and grabbed a Swedish felling axe then got to chopping. Took longer than expected but you can't help but shout like a gibbon once you hear the crack and see the fall.

That never happened.

Go to Talkeetna and ask them who knocked down all the trees. Go and ask!

Talkeetna is shit. Hippies and coffee shops. That’s the one place in Alaska where I’ve been preached at by anti gun types.

Every see people do stuff and wonder why? I seen a few of these vid and wonder why? Why push the rock down the hill.

I need to know why people do that. I think if I know why, I could solve the mystery to why we are here and alive.

Dude, pushing large rocks is fun. When I was in high school I had these neighbours two doors down that were real white trash pieces of shit. Whenever me and my friends would go drinking we’d stop by the neighbours’ house in the middle of the night and push their boulder across the lawn. Then the next morning I’d enjoy my handy work and watch the husband and wife struggle to roll it back into place while listening to them grumbling about “those damn punk kids”. The rock had to have been at least 400lbs.

Time of my life.

Every see people do stuff and wonder why? I seen a few of these vid and wonder why? I need to know why people do that. I think if I know why, I could solve the mystery to why we are here and alive.

Same reason people climb mountains and skydive. Stupid for some of us, but it is the world to them.

The rock had to have been at least 400lbs.

First video, that is not a rock, it is a boulder. Probably weighs 4,000 pounds or 2 tons. It had to be at an angle or those boys would not be able to do that. A large bail of hay weighs close to 1 ton.

Every year people do this just down the road from me...

Back