But but...muh drone strikes...

No, not only did the left complain about the drone strikes, the entire point of the story is to show that this shift in policy makes that problem severely worse. As in, if people were on the fence about drone strikes, but took some solace in the fact that they were watched very closely by the executive, now that accountability is gone. Think, with the soft shit between your ears- that's what does the thinking.

I agree this makes a terrible policy worse. I also agree that there was always opposition to Obama's reckless drone striking, but it was never covered like it should have been in the left friendly MSM. This is different from the usual partisan hacks that will shame an opposing administration for something they excuse their backed party from doing. There really isn't enough impartial reporting out there. No one seems to care about the truth anyways, just their truth, so I'm not going to put the blame solely on news outlets.

The attacks are not the problem. Sidestepping the responsibility for irresponsible attacks is the problem.

Could not possibly care less. You want ISIS gone, or not? Throw the rule book out the window, and bomb them into the fuckin' stone age. I don't give a shit. Collateral damage is unavoidable. The President saying "sorry" every time some hospital or school gets hit, isn't going to change the situation.

I never had a problem with the drone strikes.. More of them dead.. The better.

The left is going to be hypocritical though.. Silent on Obama killing muslims.. But will call Trump literally Hitler

Drone strikes are awesome. Not sure why anybody would want less of them.

I mean, i'd like to see 80% combatant/civilian percentage at the least, but that's also just my random civvie perspective. Below 80%, we should be a little more stringent on target authorization, below 70% should be a margin call of sorts to figure out why the hell we're killing so many civilians.

Anybody got a problem with this? I can't imagine how sloppy Trump is with this shit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/

Take your pick.

There's the possibility you're just a troll tho.

I think his story about being a basketball coach and seeing young black men shooting each other over FB posts pretty much seals it. lol

The left is going to be hypocritical though.. Silent on Obama killing muslims.. But will call Trump literally Hitler

This is incredibly disingenuous.

The point is that you guys only cared when Obama did it. Trump will get a pass.

Lefties tend to always care about it, even when Obama did it.

I was always critical of obamas use of drones. Even John Oliver was. Trump will be horrendous on foreign policy

Awful. Apparently there were up to 200 civilian casualties.

Obama's drone strikes were on the right side of history, Trump's will be literally Hitler.

Another interesting fact is it wasn't until 2016 that Obama decided to sign an executive order for more transparency with future drone operations. All those years Obama did as he pleased killing innocent people then as he exited he decided to set a different standard for the incoming president. That seems to be the m.o. of the left. It's not fascism when they do it!

Last edited:
Obama's drone strikes were on the right side of history, Trump's will be literally Hitler.
You guys just can't stop pretending that everybody who liked Obama also liked drone strikes. This bullshit doesn't do anything to defend your boy. The policy is bad.

That is not how things work. 'More of them dead... The better' it brings on more hatred
If people are hating the US for killing Johnny Jihad then their morals are clearly fucked up and misguided.
Collateral deaths are another thing, but mistakes happen in fucked up countries that harbor large, unchecked groups of assholes.

He's still a safer option than Clinton. He isn't trying to start World War 3 with Russia for a start which immediately makes him better. Plus it's one thing pissing off Muslims by bombing them, but at least Trump doesn't want to then allow said pissed off Muslims into America en masse and largely unchecked.

body count doesn't equate to victory necessarily when you are killing 10 civilians for every militant.

Drone strikes is like the deficit -- people only care when the other party is at the helm.

I ragged on Barry for portraying a peaceful regime, anchored by a comical peace prize -- while being the worst president with disarmament and being Drone happy.

I'd don't care about either, but I wanted him to own that shit and be proud of it. Although, Don is way more of a walking contradiction than Barry, so I guess Obama hypocrisy can be forgotten in the mix.

We just need to be sure we are developing anti drone tech -- because eventually 2040 will come and those cave dwellers will figure ou 2010 technology

You guys just can't stop pretending that everybody who liked Obama also liked drone strikes. This bullshit doesn't do anything to defend your boy. The policy is bad.

Trump isn't my boy, I'm not American and I think Trump is shit. And let's be honest - I don't expect you to be honest on here but at least try to be with yourself - the outrage from the left over Obama's drone strikes didn't come close to equalling 1/10000000th of the outrage over that tape of Trump talking about grabbing pussies. The American left was honestly more outraged over Trump calling the Taiwanese president than they were about the drone strikes. Actually most of the times I saw American "liberals" talking about the drone strikes it was to gloat about them whenever some clown accused Barry of being a secret Muslim "lol yea if he's a Muslim what about all those Muslims he's killed in drone strikes plus that time he ate a bacon burger!!! Hillary 2016!"

Actually most of the times I saw American "liberals" talking about the drone strikes it was to gloat about them whenever some clown accused Barry of being a secret Muslim "lol yea if he's a Muslim what about all those Muslims he's killed in drone strikes plus that time he ate a bacon burger!!! Hillary 2016!"

LOL.

Those civilians were gonna be turned sooner or later, it'll be ironic that they meet their 1st century God, b/c of 22nd century technology.

I don't think anyone believed that drone strikes would decrease under a Trump administration.

Conservatives brought up Obama's drone striking as a "this Nobel Peace Prize winning golden boy of the left is not the peace-loving bleeding heart you think he is" thing, not to say that Trump would be less vigilant with drone strikes.

This is incredibly disingenuous.

The point is that you guys only cared when Obama did it. Trump will get a pass.

Lefties tend to always care about it, even when Obama did it.

Like I said I didn't care that Obama was killing these people, they should have killed more as far as I'm concerned

That is not how things work. 'More of them dead... The better' it brings on more hatred

That's fine they can hate us from their own countries, we don't need to bring these people over

Back