But but but billionaires! waaahhhhhhhh

LatFlare

EADC
@Black
Reaction score
There's been a lot of complaining here lately about how billionaires have so much money and its not fair on the rest of us.

Well guess what? If you earn $32,400 a year then you are in the top 1% of income earners in the world.

To put that in perspective, the median income in the USA in 2017 across all occupations was just over $50,000.

Also of note, working full time (40hr/week) on minimum wage in the US will get you $15,000, which puts you inside the top 8% of income earners.

You hate on the billionaires for being rich, but since we're here with access to technology and the internet really we're all pretty rich so maybe start hating on yourselves?

Let the crying begin.

Seriously, fucking bunch of jealous commies here.

They should be forced to redistribute that money. Everything needs to be equal and its not fair. Instead if curing aids in Africa, bill gates should be fixing Harry and the Heroins who have been forced by a capitalist dictatorship to live in the streets. MAGA right? Trumpkins lol

Are you crying about people crying?

The problem most people have is that wage growth has not kept up with inflation. It is essentially making us poorer while the wealthy in this country continue to see more gains.

Quality analysis. Definite deep thinking.

And this is how billionaires convince people to vote against their own self interests.

There's been a lot of complaining here lately about how billionaires have so much money and its not fair on the rest of us.

Well guess what? If you earn $32,400 a year then you are in the top 1% of income earners in the world.

To put that in perspective, the median income in the USA in 2017 across all occupations was just over $50,000.

Also of note, working full time (40hr/week) on minimum wage in the US will get you $15,000, which puts you inside the top 8% of income earners.

You hate on the billionaires for being rich, but since we're here with access to technology and the internet really we're all pretty rich so maybe start hating on yourselves?

Let the crying begin.
{<jimmies}

Let the crying begin.

Are the people making $32,400 a year having a disproportionate influence on the tax system and finance laws? Because I know who is.

As long as they make it legally it's theirs. If they do good withnsoke of fine if they spend it all on themself fine its their money.

You don't get to have other people's stuff just because you want it and in some way think it's your right.

Some people sound like kids in the check out wanting candy because they want it and it's not fair.

The problem is that they buy the politicians with that money. They do not represent the majority of the people's best interests. We live in an oligarchy. Corruption is legal. Both sides are corrupt. Fuckem.

TS' crying equals "I'm a poor useful idiot!!! Aren't you non MAGimps so stupid derrr?!?!"

siding with people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire over normal humans. Smh.

I rate this thread a....

-2000 out of 10 for sheer stupidity..

I rate this thread a....

Dont use so many big numbers. TS wont get it. Any number higher than a gif of the Ultimate Warrior is too much for him.
WQ20OmDnTKu3eX9JwGtC_Ultimate%20Warrior%20Ropes%20Quick.gif

Are you crying about people crying?

The problem most people have is that wage growth has not kept up with inflation. It is essentially making us poorer while the wealthy in this country continue to see more gains.
do you have any figures to support that? as far as i can see wage growth and inflation in the US have both been hovering around 2%, so you're not getting poorer, you're staying the same. And on average you earn more than 99% of the people on earth so you should be able to find a few bucks to put invest and get some of them sweet investment gainzz!

Are the people making $32,400 a year having a disproportionate influence on the tax system and finance laws? Because I know who is.
The problem is that they buy the politicians with that money. They do not represent the majority of the people's best interests. We live in an oligarchy. Corruption is legal. Both sides are corrupt. Fuckem.
Oooooohh please save some of that salt for later I'm having fish n chips fa dinner. And how does this billionaire oligarch conspiracy affect you? In America it makes you rich, even if you're one of the poorest people in the country.

I rate this thread a....

You know what's really stupid? Hating people you never met because they have something you don't have but feel entitled to instead of just focusing on how to improve your own situation.

TS' crying equals "I'm a poor useful idiot!!! Aren't you non MAGimps so stupid derrr?!?!"

siding with people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire over normal humans. Smh.
What's a normal human? You? You come across as angry and mean like you're the one who wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Well you can be assured this love is mutual, because 99% of the billionaires in this world absolutely LOVE people like you. You hand over control of your existence to them not just without a fight, but willingly.

Adorable.

Oooooohh please save some of that salt for later I'm having fish n chips fa dinner. And how does this billionaire oligarch conspiracy affect you? In America it makes you rich, even if you're one of the poorest people in the country.

And how does that work exactly? It's not a conspiracy to admit that the billionaires in this country have a disproportionate influence on how our government functions. It's a fact.

Back