Business ideas less profitable than Toms "sweet vending machine" idea

Lol , again I'm not the one whose been crying, I think you reread your posts and felt stupid hahajajaha

You're just mad b/c I exposed how stupid you were for suggesting that he'd make a higher return, putting his money into a bank account.

That's all you got after you had an emotional breakdown when you realized investing in tom's hard candy dispensers was a bad idea?
So how many quarters after expenses do you think he needs to collect for mike and ikes to purchase one college textbook?

Good for him for actually trying to do something though.

But you know hes not making much money if hes driving that trashed bike.

Seems like a real nice guy hope he ends up better off.

Well that escalated quickly...

I did chuckle at the machine in the gym.
I imagine the profits are slightly better than I imagine but worse than he needs.

in hospital i gave mine a workout because the cafe/shop shut early

That's all you got after you had an emotional breakdown when you realized investing in tom's hard candy dispensers was a bad idea?
So how many quarters after expenses do you think he needs to collect for mike and ikes to purchase one college textbook?

You're the one crying.

And you're the genius who suggested that he'd make more money putting his money into a "bank account" which currently earns about 1%. This implies that he's making less than 1% with his candy business. I'm just calling you out on your stupidity, yet you thought you were some financial wizard, with your trying to shit on the guy. boohoo.

You're the one crying.

And you're the genius who suggested that he'd make more money putting his money into a "bank account" which currently earns about 1%. This implies that he's making less than 1% with his candy business. I'm just calling you out on your stupidity, yet you thought you were some financial wizard, with your trying to shit on the guy. boohoo.
Lol you just pulled a "no, you are! Wwwaaaahhhh"

Also wwwhhhhoooooooooooooossssshhhhh

Going back on topic. Can't he simply teach people BJJ?

Didnt you hear from the last episode

Hes going to take all of his UFC winnings and just buy more candy machines

Candy EMPIRE

Didnt you hear from the last episode

Hes going to take all of his UFC winnings and just buy more candy machines

Candy EMPIRE

It's sad. He seems to be a great guy with a big heart. Isn't there any one around him to give him some advice?

It's just heartbreaking hearing him say "I was broke. Now Im gonna be smart, take the money and invest it in my business".

<mma1>

Back