Business ideas less profitable than Toms "sweet vending machine" idea

weirdly enough, watching Tom's candy segment made me immediately think of how savage Sherdoggers were going to be to it

You want to be a fucking vending machine operator? You go to the masters you cans.

Vending-machine-2.jpg

vending_car.jpg

vendingmachine06.jpg
<JerryWWF>

In all honesty, the flip flop machine ain't too bad an idea. There have been quite a few times I was on vacation and I forgot to pack flip-flops. It's not like there's an expiration date either.

Not an idea I'd invest my money into though

Edit: wait a second, $20? Fuck that shit

Meh at least he's trying I guess, and I'll dare say a ton of fighters will have bad sweet tooths and get away with a handful of m and ms every day considering how many calories they burn

I think he emphasized it was a job he could do even if he was injured because it was so low-impact. I mean, from the way he talks about it, it probably means other work opportunities for him are also blue collar, and so this is more of a backup plan to whatever other day job he's working.

He should invest some of his Reebok money into one of these:

car_vending_machine_0.png

Lol that was my point

Anyway my credit union has a money market account 1.9%

He is prob bringing in 3% , might as well just put his money in a savings account and save the time and effort of throwing away old candy and collecting quarters lol

Bullshit, you were busting on him, like you're some financial wizard. Now you're just throwing out this fake number of 3% in trying to cover up your financial wizardry. He has a wife and kids, so you think he's only making 3% off of his candy business?

So it's an illegal venture, great even better lol makes the margin on loose hard candy that much better eh?

You obviously never ran a business before, Mr. Financial Wizard....what's your next financial advice, put more money in a bank's savings account to earn that balling 1%?

Bullshit, you were busting on him, like you're some financial wizard. Now you're just throwing out this fake number of 3% in trying to cover up your financial wizardry. He has a wife and kids, so you think he's only making 3% off of his candy business?
Lol you need to research your banks, I'm sorry you're getting ripped off. Try a credit union

You obviously never ran a business before, Mr. Financial Wizard....what's your next financial advice, put more money in a bank's savings account to earn that balling 1%?
Are you trying to tell me that small businesses don't have to pay taxes?

Are you trying to tell me that small businesses don't have to pay taxes?

Are you this naive? Damn dude, you can't be serious. Most to all, cash businesses rarely claim 100% of their earnings.

Lol you need to research your banks, I'm sorry you're getting ripped off. Try a credit union

Still trying so hard, Mr. Bigtime Financial Wizard? So I guess you're still trying to hold onto your bigtime financial advice to that guy about putting his money in a bank instead for 1%? Oh excuse me, "1.9%". Bahahahahahhaha.

Still trying so hard, Mr. Bigtime Financial Wizard? So I guess you're still trying to hold onto your bigtime financial advice to that guy about putting his money in a bank instead for 1%? Oh excuse me, "1.9%". Bahahahahahhaha.
Are you ok? How many quarters do you think you have to get in one of those Lemonhead machines to turn out a child through school?

Are you ok? How many quarters do you think you have to get in one of those Lemonhead machines to turn out a child through school?

I don't know exactly, but there are plenty of people making money on vending machines. Ever wondered why there are still vending machines around?

And the point is that, he is making a living doing this. Whether it's a good or decent living, he's still making way more than what your financial wizardry suggested that he should do instead...which was to earn 1-1.9% return, putting his money into a bank account. This assumes that he's making less than this 1.9%. It's stupid.

I don't know exactly, but there are plenty of people making money on vending machines. Ever wondered why there are still vending machines around?

And the point is that, he is making a living doing this. Whether it's a good or decent living, he's still making way more than what your financial wizardry suggested that he should do instead...which was to earn 1-1.9% return, putting his money into a bank account. This assumes that he's making less than this 1.9%. It's stupid.
Are you always this dense? Also those weren't vending machines more than mechanical dispensers of a single type of loose candy

It's not like the candy isn't dirt cheap and the markup is probably somewhere close to 1000%; each dispenser probably only needs to be serviced once a month at most, and it could probably all be done in one day. A little research says you could probably average about 25 dollars per location per month, give or take, so a couple locations could pile up a small chunk of change.

Which isn't to say it should replace a nine-to-five job, but as a side business, it's not as absurd as you might think.

might not be lucrative now but wait until he has thousands of these vending machines across the country

afd.jpg_large

Well, its obviously heroin hidden in those candy balls right? DUHHH. It's super profitable.

Are you always this dense? Also those weren't vending machines more than mechanical dispensers of a single type of loose candy

Oooohhh, ok dumbass they're "mechanical dispensers"......you happy now (even though they are interchangeable and means the same thing)? It still doesn't make you look any less stupid for suggesting that putting money in a bank would make more at "1.9%".

You just wanted to shit on the guy, but exposed yourself as some wannabe Financial Wizard....fail.

Oooohhh, ok dumbass they're "mechanical dispensers"......you happy now (even though they are interchangeable and means the same thing)? It still doesn't make you look any less stupid for suggesting that putting money in a bank would make more at "1.9%".

You just wanted to shit on the guy, but exposed yourself as some wannabe Financial Wizard....fail.
Are you trolling?

Back