Burkman: worst camp of my life,sprained ankle, hurt my hip, dislocated rib, sick, etc

for+dummies2.JPG

Cerrone just whooped Jury and said he was injured going into the fight.

I didn't know Burkman was Brazilian.

Edit - beaten by everybody!

Honestly, I believe it. His cardio looked absolutely horrible and something seemed off, it wasn't like Burkman at all.

If true, On top of all that, he probably had a huge adrenaline dump returning to the UFC.

It may be true but its always going to come off like an excuse to the fans. It's better to just graciously acknowledge defeat and try to do better next time.

When fighters use Big Nog's big book they usually only take one or two excerpts but Burkman said "fuck it" and went ahead and used the whole damn book!

every fighter gets injured, but yet he comes to twitter to cry about his loss

In his defense, he did look weird as shit at the weigh ins yesterday with the sweatshirt and all that

''Burkman'' is clearly a brazilian surname....

He survived a beating, which is admirable. The real fight was Lombard -vs- Lombard's cardio. He knew he could simply walk down and smash up Josh with impunity so that is exactly what he did.

Burkman will get a chance to prove himself in his next fight, but there is no version of him that is ever going to contend with Hector Lombard.

Burkman looked out of condition by the end of the first round.

too bad he didn't / couldn't bring his best.

but really it wasn't the right fight for Hector anyway

I heard him tell Lombard he was 60%...Hector looked him dead in the eyes and said "Me too!"

Sounds like Big Nog's book of excuses.

Well, at least he didn't have a cracked skull.

I actually don't care. If you are injured or aren't in good enough shape to put on a good fight, drop out and fight another day.

Back