Burkman "That was me at 40%"

maybe he was 40% after absorbing some of those punches eh?

How unprofessional to step inside that cage unprepared and not motivated enough to be near 100%. Utter disgrace, should be docked pay.

Just seeing him at the weigh-in told me all I needed to know about this fight and the eventual outcome.

i'm just not sure what we're supposed to do with that. this is sports, and he decided to play the game. cant give out a mulligan every time you're not at full strength

Bingo!

I expected a lot more from the No. 6 WW and "monster that no 170 wants to fight"
agreed
hype machine de railed...
if he drops the bomb, its all over, but he just does not fulfill the praise poured on him.

i was absolutely made up for robbie, he deserved to life the top title..
But the one who need to fulfill potential, and hype is the owner of the scariest stare ever rory mac....

I guess I was the only person that enjoyed that fight :/

Comparing Josh to Kalib Starnes? Don't ever change Sherdog <3

yo burkman, saying that you went 40% isn't going to change that loss on your record. i want to say that saying "i only went x%" isn't the way to get title shots, but hey, it's working for hendricks

Where do fighters buy these performance-percent-o-meters? I'd like to get myself one.

So is Burkman saying he wants a rematch when he's feeling better?

Where do fighters buy these performance-percent-o-meters? I'd like to get myself one.

I want one that's more like a cop's radar gun, so I can point it toward people at work and show them what's what

I am a huge Hector fan, but I think he might be slowing down. He looks more and more 37 in every fight. Its a shame he wasn't in the UFC around 30something ish
Is he really that old?

Damn.

Makes you wonder how age affected Shields/Lombard. It's like Hendo managing to get wins because it's Fossil Shogun.

i was absolutely made up for robbie, he deserved to life the top title..
But the one who need to fulfill potential, and hype is the owner of the scariest stare ever rory mac....

This post kinda hurts my brain

-Sprained ankle
-Hurt his hip
-dislocated rib
-got sick

man he went through the whole Nog's book in a single fight!

I want one that's more like a cop's radar gun, so I can point it toward people at work and show them what's what

You could always borrow Marcus Brimages Scouter....although it didn't seem to do him any good.

Is he really that old?

Damn.

Makes you wonder how age affected Shields/Lombard. It's like Hendo managing to get wins because it's Fossil Shogun.

I think its a matter of age + fights. The third factor would be supplements.

In the case of Randy Couture it was number of fights. He really wasn't that used up even tho he was older.

In the case of Shogun, he is young, but his body is old as hell. In the case of Hendo it was TRT that allowed him to go on for so long. He is of course a good fighter as well and has that instinct.

Hector is both old and has about 40 fights. Dude will not be a monster for much longer. Its a damn shame cause I really like his style and am a fan of his. Lombard is probably the only guy I cheer for anymore, outside of Shogun.

Fucking aging man.... we are all basically fucked.

Back