Burkman cut?

Get some fresh air sofa commandos. Burkmans legit and there is no reason he shouldn't get another shot.

maby....but DHK is still a mediocre fighter with no chin

DHK ate some hard shots, and that knee would've put quit a few other WWs out.

He doesn't have an iron chin, but he has really good recovery.

His chin is average tbh.

DHK ate some hard shots, and that knee would've put quit a few other WWs out.

He doesn't have an iron chin, but he has really good recovery.

His chin is average tbh.

Kim got hit with a good flying knee flush on the chin tonight. He was wobbly for a moment but survived it. This just shows that his chin is above average, IMO.

Give Burkman a fight with Mike Pyle. Loser leaves match.

I think he's amongst names like: Cote, Riggs, Stout who will never be officially "cut." Guys that they can pull in for the right bout, who have history with the org and who can generate their own unique interest.

Does no one forget that Lombard was 'roided to the gills for their fight? Of course he'll get another one.

Kim got hit with a good flying knee flush on the chin tonight. He was wobbly for a moment but survived it. This just shows that his chin is above average, IMO.

Above average is what I meant. Rocking the dubs so I couldnt edit.

Its not like demi god tier but its damn well ahead of average.

I don't think so. he looked pretty good against Lombard and then Lombard got popped.

He doesn't have back to back losses because the Lombard fight was overturned to a NC. He should get a chance against a mid-tier fighter, he's been thrown to the wolves with some tough stylistic matches.

Married burkman was a beast, did he get divorced?

Burkman should have just thrown heavy leather on Kim and he would have eventually got him. I don't know what he was thinking grappling with him. Burkman was never known for his grappling. I'll always remember him for that Dustin Hazelett armbar.

Typical UFC matchmaking. No wonder Mamed didn't want to join the team.
You get into the UFC and they match you against top10 guys right away and if you lose they cut you.
I'm sure that they would put Mamed against some top10 guy and paying him peanuts in the process. He would have to win like 3 top10 fights (so almost a title shot) to get a bit better deal. Once he defended the title 10 times he would get better money than he does in KSW.

why cut someone after fighting competitive fights with top welterweights and exciting? I never understood this. If someone lost 5 in a row to the top 5 and was competitive they should stay.

Back