Burkman 1-6 in the UFC and fighting on tonight's card

Must have some Kompramat on comrade Dana White! How is this guy still in the UFC?!

He choked out Fitch during the time Fitch was bitching about being let go from the UFC which annoyed the shit out of Dana. When Burkman subbed Fitch, people stopped bitching and Dana took a liking to Burkman.

Just read some of the comments and good to know people are aware of the Fitch/Dana beef.

5-10

but whose tellin the story here.

Id rather watch josh put on a good fight than a lesbian wrestling match or a 135 pound foreigner whos name i cant pronouce and ive never heard of

This they probably like him because he has stepped up on short notice to fight anyone several times. Rightly so too.

That would be 1-5 then. Still off.

Not now. Burkman is a perfect example of a fighter who has no business in the UFC. But, he was on TUF and he's a company yes man. Further proof that skill means less every day when it comes to the UFC.

Gomi/Burkman anyone? Loser get kicked out of the UFC and winner gets a title shot.

He choked out Fitch during the time Fitch was bitching about being let go from the UFC which annoyed the shit out of Dana. When Burkman subbed Fitch, people stopped bitching and Dana took a liking to Burkman.

Just read some of the comments and good to know people are aware of the Fitch/Dana beef.

Dude Fitch is WAY better than Burkman and recently beat Jake Shields, a perennial top 10 WW. Burkman is now 1-6 in the UFC.

I hope you don't mean to suggest Dana is keeping a terrible fighter on the roster as a middle finger to Fitch. Also, I think Fitch is likely doing much better for himself financially than Burkman. Don't get paid a whole lot to lose in the UFC and that's all he knows how to do.

Dude Fitch is WAY better than Burkman and recently beat Jake Shields, a perennial top 10 WW. Burkman is now 1-6 in the UFC.

I hope you don't mean to suggest Dana is keeping a terrible fighter on the roster as a middle finger to Fitch. Also, I think Fitch is likely doing much better for himself financially than Burkman. Don't get paid a whole lot to lose in the UFC and that's all he knows how to do.

He does do shit like this. That's why Ben Askren is not in the UFC.

Also, Burkmans wife runs a successful yoga studio and Fitch has had money problems and was bartending part time because being an MMA instructor wasn't paying him much.

When Drew Dober is one-shot-killing you on Fight Pass, it's time to retire.

Please, just fucking retire Burkman.

Back