Social Burger King store refuses to serve cops. As story goes viral, store demands apology — from cops

They publicly suggested they issue with service was because they were officers (despite lack of evidence). The comment about robbery and the workers not being owed something sounds like a veiled threat. They used their job position to gain credibility and sympathy, thereby dragging the city into it.

My comments were about your comments about the owner. Now you're shifting to the employees, as if that was the context.

If you had some dumb fucking teens at a fast food joint pull this shit you'd do exactly the same as the cops? If so, suit yourself. I'd like to think most reasonable people would shrug it off and just go elsewhere. Or at the very least go talk to the owner. Not take the first chance available to rustle up torches and pitchforks. But hey, I'm tainted by remembering the pre-internet days.

<Fedor23>

I didn't only shift it to the kids. The owner handled it very badly knowing what his people had done.

Other people are able to complain about businesses. When one becomes a police officer do they lose the ability to complain?

I guess if you support publicly smearing businesses for rogue actions of low-level employees, fueling the fire with a false narrative (i.e. being target for being pigs), and refusing to exonerate said business when more facts come to light, they're perfect little angels. Probably wasted tax-dollars by engaging in this pettiness on the job too. But that's minor compared to the libel. Or maybe not. Sounds like they tried to compromise this man's business as public employees. Sounds like a lawsuit against the city to me. Government shouldn't be engaged in sabotaging legitimate businesses.

We get it you hate cops.

The cops did not lie, they were refused service and from all aperances it was because they were cops.

If they were refused service for other reasons (what other reason) the owner should have explained why they were refused service and apologised.

But instead he went off on them and demanded an apology from them. Also refusing to release the video. So he has no case and was the one in the wrong on how he handled it.

They should thank them by sticking their heads through the drive through window and remind them this is a perfect example of why they work at a fuking Burger King.

if i were a cop, i would NEVER go to a restaurant to eat. the chances of them messing with it are pretty high.

and the restaurant owner is a dumbass.

"I apologize to the police department for the irresponsible actions of some of our employees. They do not represent our franchise, or Burger King in general. The guilty parties are no longer employed and we assure the police department that it will not happen again."

that was all they needed to do

Trump's critics have been far less civil since his election than his supporters have been. Half the left has lost their minds.
<Dany07>

It's like you haven't even been reading this forum for the past 2 years.

Last edited:
It always amazes me people actually call and complain to corporate headquarters about trivial bullshit like this. If you're treated wrongly just don't go there anymore.

Give me ......... A LITER OF COLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!<codychoke>

TBH if I was a cop I’d take my own food to work. I would also be petty and take a long ass time responding to places like that.

Back