Social Burger King store refuses to serve cops. As story goes viral, store demands apology — from cops

That's interesting. I'll bring that up next time I get a creepy donation call from them.
Look it up your self, it was a rape case some years ago. The supreme court said police have no duty to protect.

Next time that place gets robbed and they call 911 tell em we're out of cops. But seriously though, BK in my experience has some of the dumbest mofos taking orders, and these ppl want $15 an hour but can't take a simple order...

I understand and I'm suggesting getting up in arms about this sort of thing is silly.

It's what you all voted for. The precedent has been set. Enjoy.

Nope.

No one voted for people across the nation to childishly disrespect police officers and refuse them services. Wrong on that one mate.

Against their religion to serve cops. Nothing to see here.

I am not a fan of those who refuse others service when they haven't done anything wrong. Now obliviously there are laws to protect certain classes like race and sex but being a police officer is not included in those protected classes. The business should be allowed to refuse them service and the department and it's officers shouldn't complain or retaliate in any way, shape or form. The reason why they shouldn't is because it's a public service paid by us and the owners of Burger King.

I also think it's silly how people here are suggesting the police department turn a blind eye to them in the future.

Last edited:
Cops should let that place get robbed a few times with no response. Let the public know there is a 60 day window where they won't respond to calls at that store or the houses of the employees involved.

Fucking punks might learn something about reality. It's Louisiana, so I'm sure it wouldn't take long.

That is not going to help any. The police should still do their job even if they don't like it.

I am not a fan of those who refuse others service when they haven't done anything wrong. Now obliviously there are laws to protect certain classes like race and sex but being a police officer is not included in those protected classes. The business should be allowed to refuse them service and the department and it's officers shouldn't complain or retaliate in any way, shape or form. The reason why they shouldn't is because it's a public service paid by us and the owners of Burger King.

I also think it's silly how people here are suggesting the police department turn a blind eye to them in the future.

The game playing and saying they were out of stuff they had was not just refusing service. They were being vindictive and petty.

The game playing and saying they were out of stuff they had was not just refusing service. They were being vindictive and petty.

So what? Yes the employees and the owners are complete idiots for refusing service and acting like children. But this is a government service, funded by our money. The government and it's employees shouldn't seek any sort of vengeance.

So what? Yes the employees and the owners are complete idiots for refusing service and acting like children. But this is a government service, funded by our money. The government and it's employees shouldn't seek any sort of vengeance.

What are you talking about? I have posted that it is a bad idea for the police to not do their job.

That is not going to help any. The police should still do their job even if they don't like it.

Just like the assholes in BK..

What are you talking about? I have posted that it is a bad idea for the police to not do their job.

You said they were being vindictive and petty like this somehow changes everything about it. Why even bring it up if it does not add to the conversation?

Back