Burger chain stepping up its game and it's not just convenient kiosks

Do robots pay taxes?

Bill Gates has floated the idea of taxing robots like you would a human employee. They never mentioned that in Star Wars. R2D2 strikes me as "Don't tread on me" type of droid.

Bill Gates has floated the idea of taxing robots like you would a human employee. They never mentioned that in Star Wars. R2D2 strikes me as "Don't tread on me" type of droid.
You just know C-3PO would bend over and take it frm Uncle Sam.

And I do not mean the government

So when are they getting a robot to toss the salad? <Baelish01>

I'd rather trust food coming from a chain restaurant then street food. You just can't trust the cleanliness of street food.

Of course if you find a good one that's trustworthy then it's leaps and bounds better.

I wouldn´t. Been binge watching Kitchen Nightmares US and the shit he finds in running restaurants is disturbing. Have you no inspectors who check up on this stuff?

In Denmark any place that serves food is required to display the result of their latest inspection by law. The places you see in kitchen nightmares would have been shut down and given massive fines.

Yeah well we will see more and more of that.

And western politicians will keep on telling us that we need unqualified mass-immigration.

So it's actually an open season for big businesses. Robotise and the rest can be done even more cheaply since immigrants are pushing the wages down. Then have even more consumers because of immigration.

It's more complicated than that obviously, but it is also obvious who profits from Progress & Tolerance.

Yup. By the time the minimum wage dust settles most of those jobs won't even exist and we will be onto the universal income debate, where we pay people to live (ie purchase automated products).

i hope a robot takes my job

Can I have sex with it? If it isn't a sex robot, I don't care.

Just gotta negotiate. Their wages are so low, they already have to take second jobs.

Robots.gif

Hopefully this leads to a raise in legit street food instead of the mass produced shit sold at chain restaurants.
Good answer.

Off topic,
Hey, good that you're back, btw. I hope you weren't anywhere the earthquake.

So when are they getting a robot to toss the salad? <Baelish01>

I wouldn´t. Been binge watching Kitchen Nightmares US and the shit he finds in running restaurants is disturbing. Have you no inspectors who check up on this stuff?

In Denmark any place that serves food is required to display the result of their latest inspection by law. The places you see in kitchen nightmares would have been shut down and given massive fines.
Reality shows are notoriously fake. You shouldn't believe everything you see.

California is the movie idiocracy, they will have push buttons for everything.

Another dangerous bleed heart liberal idea.
Its the compassionate thing to raise the minimum wage.
And the results are more people will now be out of work.
Thanks libs.

Go robots, government taxes robots and gives basic income.

Only a matter of time.

I'd rather trust food coming from a chain restaurant then street food. You just can't trust the cleanliness of street food.

Of course if you find a good one that's trustworthy then it's leaps and bounds better.

Street food comes from Walmart anyways.

“This wage is not sustainable for a lot of companies… in that $5 increase you’re talking about $12,000 increase per employee… where does that money come from,” warned Peter Tateishi of the Sacramento Metro Chamber.

The fat check the executives get from the exorbitant bonuses that have grown tremendously while real wage growth has stagnated.

Skynet taking human lives....one burger joint at a time....

California is the movie idiocracy, they will have push buttons for everything.

Another dangerous bleed heart liberal idea.
Its the compassionate thing to raise the minimum wage.
And the results are more people will now be out of work.
Thanks libs.

Welcome to costco, I love you.

Your comparison didn't work last time, it won't work this time.

hhhahaahaha there you go minimum wage workers. Ya'll asked for it. hahahahhaahaaa. Soon all you will be out of a job. Kiosks taking orders, robot chefs...I'm actually glad too cuz for sure nobody will be stepping on my lettuce or spitting in my dranks. Good riddance.

hhhahaahaha there you go minimum wage workers. Ya'll asked for it. hahahahhaahaaa. Soon all you will be out of a job. Kiosks taking orders, robot chefs...I'm actually glad too cuz for sure nobody will be stepping on my lettuce or spitting in my dranks. Good riddance.

Yep theyll all be out of jobs and on welfare and youll be paying for it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

<SelenaWow>

Back